Football

Old Apr 25th 2008, 2:04 am
Just Joined

kev4ders is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Football

Hi
I'm new to the Toulouse area and am looking to take part in a regular game of football. Organised or a kick about, indoors or outdoors, any day or time!! I am an outfield player, generally play as a midfielder but sometimes as a striker/winger. As I don't know of anyone here and I'm not confident enough with my French to go round asking people, so I thought I'd see if anyone here knew of a game or could point me in the right direction.
Cheers
kev
Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football

Originally Posted by kev4ders
Hi
I'm new to the Toulouse area and am looking to take part in a regular game of football. Organised or a kick about, indoors or outdoors, any day or time!! I am an outfield player, generally play as a midfielder but sometimes as a striker/winger. As I don't know of anyone here and I'm not confident enough with my French to go round asking people, so I thought I'd see if anyone here knew of a game or could point me in the right direction.
Cheers
kev
Hi Kev
welcome to the forum, hopefully someone will come along soon and help.
Have you been to your local Mairie or tourist information centre? They might be able to help you too.
I've deleted your email details from your post to avoid you getting spam.
Once you've posted 3 times you can get private messages.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:23 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kev4ders
Hi
Cheers
kev
Try here failing that try the area around the Airbus Plant around Blagnac but it is Toulouse and Rugby is what they like, lots of Rugby stuff to do. Replace the 2 stars with 22 in the phone number.

Paste link in email or IM

Club Municipal Portessien DClub Municipal Portessien Des Sports
22, Avenue Pierre De Coubertin

31120 Portet sur Garonne, France

05 61 72 36 **

Old Apr 25th 2008, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

kev4ders is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks. I'll try that. Not playin rugby though....they'll snap me in two!!
cheers
Old Apr 25th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Collioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to behold

I know it's not playing but I'm coming up to Toulouse to see their game with PSG on 3rd May, so long as my friend has gone to get me the ticket that is! Bloody club wouldn't take my English credit card!

Considering it costs £20 to watch Brentford in the fourth division, 15 euros for top flight relegation battle ain't bad.