EXCHANGE RATE

Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:05 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of
Default EXCHANGE RATE

Things seem to be looking up the last day or two.lets hope it will carry on.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 4:32 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EXCHANGE RATE

Yes it is creeping in the right direction, so let's hope it keeps creeping.

I think it is largely affected by the media and it only takes one klutz to make some blisteringly awful forecast - like that git the other day, "house prices will drop by 25% in next two years", then another bloke saying "after 5 years it will recover and they will go up again".

More bouncing up and down around this subject by the media than in a dratted brothel .....
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:47 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Yes it is creeping in the right direction, so let's hope it keeps creeping.

I think it is largely affected by the media and it only takes one klutz to make some blisteringly awful forecast - like that git the other day, "house prices will drop by 25% in next two years", then another bloke saying "after 5 years it will recover and they will go up again".

More bouncing up and down around this subject by the media than in a dratted brothel .....

Sorry have to take your word about dratted brothel.

Did not have a miss spent youth. Worsted luck.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:39 am
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

I was fortunate enough to have had a mis-spent youth, so although I can't get a job I can:

Get into any car in under two minutes with a tennis ball
Get into anyone's briefcase in under two minutes with a safety pin
Beat anyone at pool
Beat just about anyone at snooker
Drink anyone except George Best under the table
Talk both front AND hind-legs off any unsuspecting donkey (and his mates)
Jimmy a burglar alarm system in under a minute with silicon sealant
Embezzle funds from any company using a palm-held appointment maker
And I'm pretty handy with an over and under!

Gis a job somone .................. not a bad CV huh?

Oh, and I speak a bit of French, so with all the above dodgy qualifications, perhaps my only hope is to be an estate agent ...................
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:44 am
Banned

[QUOTE=Andrea50;6634827]I was fortunate enough to have had a mis-spent youth, so although I can't get a job I can:

Get into any car in under two minutes with a tennis ball
Get into anyone's briefcase in under two minutes with a safety pin
Beat anyone at pool
Beat just about anyone at snooker
Drink anyone except George Best under the table
Talk both front AND hind-legs off any unsuspecting donkey (and his mates)
Jimmy a burglar alarm system in under a minute with silicon sealant
Embezzle funds from any company using a palm-held appointment maker
And I'm pretty handy with an over and under!

Gis a job somone .................. not a bad CV huh?

Oh, and I speak a bit of French, so with all the above dodgy qualifications, perhaps my only hope is to be an estate agent ...................[/QUOTE

Think you can easy get a job in France,
Working for the State.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:52 am
Grey Bombshell

Yay! I could be Sarkozy's right hand man! All the right quals for politician except I'm rubbish at lying cos of useless memory .......... dead brain cells from all that Jack Daniels probably .....
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Yay! I could be Sarkozy's right hand man! All the right quals for politician except I'm rubbish at lying cos of useless memory .......... dead brain cells from all that Jack Daniels probably .....
Think you would stand better chance as right hand woman
Old Aug 1st 2008, 11:30 am
Grey Bombshell

Was using the word "man" there in an androgynous fashion Sir!!!!

Although to see me in boiler suit, face mask armed with a nailgun and kango you might feel differently ..................