EURO rate

Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:51 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EURO rate

Now now Stan, no New Man would dare admit a total clueless attitude towards Women's Knickers.

I had a dreadful girlfriend when I was young, the sort that will be buried in a Y shaped coffin, and she had those auto up and down cords you get on austrian blinds on hers! We called her "Ever Ready Rachel"

How are you today? Sunning yourself on some French Terrace no doubt, sipping Newcastle Brown ...........
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:53 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrea50
Oh, bearing down I suppose, it's piddling with rain, blowing a gale and I've got Peter Mandelson on the TV. What could be better? What about yourself? Sunny Portugal showing up Old Blighty once again I suppose, you lucky girl!!!

Sipping Portuguese brandy on some sun drenched terrace sure beats the hell out of this place I can tell you. If you aint drunk or dead, Britain has little to offer.

Suppose I do have Killer Tomatoes Eat France on Zone Horror later on to look forward to. Can't make up me mind between that or a Steven Seagal film ....

I wont depress you further by telling you about the weather,anyone looking at Peter doesn't deserve further torture in my opinion.

I think Killer toms has the edge on Steven,pretty fit tho (for a wife beater)

I've been trying to paint the bedroom,but I'm not in the mood,so had a sneak on the old forum,I'm thinking I am the sole survivor of a nuclear holocaust in Portugal,they're all bloody dead I'm sure of it

So apart from a few subtle desires to stick hubs 7 iron up his arse and thwacking him about the head with a disused treetrunk for playing too much golf,and not helping me decorate,things are pretty alright really
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:56 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

Lawks, my rose-tinted view of Mr Seagal as a butt-kicking super hero just nosedived. Was he really a wife beater? Perhaps we should lock him and Old Pete up together in the Pink Padded Cell
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:59 pm
Grey Bombshell

Blimey Cleri, you're brave, you mean you let A Man do painting? Asking for major grief that is, my ex was more use clipping his toenails than using a chainsaw - I used to have to tie him up when trees needed lopping ................ should have encouraged him to clip his toenails (and hair) with a chainsaw - that might have worked.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:03 pm

Well,I read that he used to beat up whatshername...Kelly Lebrok?,2nd wife anyways........but then i do read some shite

Attached Thumbnails EURO rate-ss.jpeg  
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:05 pm

Blimey Cleri, you're brave, you mean you let A Man do painting? Asking for major grief that is, my ex was more use clipping his toenails than using a chainsaw - I used to have to tie him up when trees needed lopping ................ should have encouraged him to clip his toenails (and hair) with a chainsaw - that might have worked.
any excuse for bondage you little minx
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:29 pm
Grey Bombshell

LMAO, only useful thing about Guides was learning to tie knots - I have put that to good use, along with the sewing skills to be able to make fur covered handcuffs

So you are decorating, are you? Well, hope you are better than these guys:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O0x8kml-afs
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:40 pm

LMAO, only useful thing about Guides was learning to tie knots - I have put that to good use, along with the sewing skills to be able to make fur covered handcuffs

So you are decorating, are you? Well, hope you are better than these guys:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O0x8kml-afs

Yes,I do like furry wrist warmers myself (remind me to PM you about the knots )

truth is, I am renovating my house,and do not let hub anywhere near anything,it's far better for my sanity,plus he's a useless git at anything like that,suprised he's not in that film.
He has done the classic "painting above lounge window on the outside of the house,and fell thru it" luckily that was with wife number 1
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:42 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Now now Stan, no New Man would dare admit a total clueless attitude towards Women's Knickers.

I had a dreadful girlfriend when I was young, the sort that will be buried in a Y shaped coffin, and she had those auto up and down cords you get on austrian blinds on hers! We called her "Ever Ready Rachel"

How are you today? Sunning yourself on some French Terrace no doubt, sipping Newcastle Brown ...........

To me you talk a funny way (NEW MAN) what the h--- is one of those.

Neke Brown No way, told you before Armagnac.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:47 pm
Grey Bombshell

Aw Stan, you don't know what A New Man is?

This is a rare breed indeed, supposed to have a right brain as well as a left one, can change a nappy (even their own), regularly gets in touch with his feelings (we won't go into that), does the shopping (oh gawd no, trolley full of crap and useless widgets), blubbs at Watership Down with the best of em, (and then eats the pie), and is happy to let the woman choose a holiday destination that doesn't involve Thailand, Brasilians (women, not bikinis), Football, motor racing, Mad Dangerous Sports or anywhere in Amsterdam.

Give me an old fashioned Lumberjack any day of the week.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 4:20 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

" Give me an old fashioned Lumberjack any day of the week."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

who knows what his ch..... is for????? oops
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 4:24 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Aw Stan, you don't know what A New Man is?

This is a rare breed indeed, supposed to have a right brain as well as a left one, can change a nappy (even their own), regularly gets in touch with his feelings (we won't go into that), does the shopping (oh gawd no, trolley full of crap and useless widgets), blubbs at Watership Down with the best of em, (and then eats the pie), and is happy to let the woman choose a holiday destination that doesn't involve Thailand, Brasilians (women, not bikinis), Football, motor racing, Mad Dangerous Sports or anywhere in Amsterdam.

Give me an old fashioned Lumberjack any day of the week.

Well i tell you one thing for nort, thats not a a man from the North ,
More like a Southern Git.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 4:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ewood
" Give me an old fashioned Lumberjack any day of the week."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

who knows what his ch..... is for????? oops

Thats a bit like the Rifle and Gun joke.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 5:24 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stanage2
Thats a bit like the Rifle and Gun joke.
Second cousin
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 5:26 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ewood
Second cousin

No a Norfolk lamb is his second cousin....... Probably his forth twice removed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.