EURO rate

Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:32 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EURO rate

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Well it's been a good day, Cerf(Veado) is on the menu, Im a happy bunny. Glad im not the deer. It's nice finally to get you on the same time zone......
Damn....I get you to myself,and i have to go off to do trivial stuff
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Hello, How you doing.

No blanks here. If I look at a kill it will need a morning after pill.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 9:43 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stanage2
Spot rate this morning
Are the boys in office, round the world doing something thats working for once.
4 days now and down again.

Not a good time to bring money across for the new (A) account at the end of the year.

Last edited by stanage2; Oct 10th 2008 at 10:09 am.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Not a good time to bring money across for the new (A) account at the end of the year.
Its a strange place at the moment re money exchange (amongst other things). My friend in Spain is struggling re the exchange too. Just wait as long a syou can
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:12 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=stanage2;6862254]4 days now and down again.

Not a good time to bring money across for the new (A) account at the end of the year.[/QUOTE

Getting a little better,
1.2895 at the moment.

Come back the days of 1.45
Memoirs are made of this.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=stanage2;6880686]

Not a good time to bring money across for the new (A) account at the end of the year.[/QUOTE

Getting a little better,
1.2895 at the moment.

One day maybe. Best live of all that you have in your garage and wait for it to pick up. That bhaving been said your garage is almost air hanger size, you must have so many pots of olives. What do you do with them all
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:30 am
Banned

[QUOTE=themoose;6880711]

One day maybe. Best live of all that you have in your garage and wait for it to pick up. That bhaving been said your garage is almost air hanger size, you must have so many pots of olives. What do you do with them all
Olives, i eat and enjoy.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=stanage2;6880757]
Originally Posted by themoose

Olives, i eat and enjoy.
Me too. See you in the garege in 10 minutes. I know you are down south somewhere
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=themoose;6880775]

Me too. See you in the garege in 10 minutes. I know you are down south somewhere
Are your GREEN or BLACK
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:43 am
Banned

[QUOTE=themoose;6880775]

Yes so right

Perpignan south of Carcassonne south of Clermont Ferrand south of Paris
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=stanage2;6880800]

Yes so right

Perpignan south of Carcassonne south of Clermont Ferrand south of Paris
Stunning
Hope you are having a great day there. Off to Paris next week, north of you. Will be dreaming of your garage with all those olives though.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:47 am
Banned

[QUOTE=themoose;6880780]

Are your GREEN or BLACK
Colour as never been a problem for me,or race
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=stanage2;6880810]

Colour as never been a problem for me,or race
I dont race anymore, getting to enjoy the more chilled life. I am surpried at you, i never though of you as a racer

I used to like the green ones more, but recently i have started to refer the black ones. I remember they used toi taste like soap, but not so much now. I will bring you a pot of both for putting on one of your shelves.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:25 am
Banned

[QUOTE=stanage2;6880686]

Getting a little better,
1.2895 at the moment.

Holding firm two days same rate 1.2895
Is the hope?
Old Oct 17th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=stanage2;6884182]

Holding firm two days same rate 1.2895
Is the hope?
If only life were a video. We could rewind and do something. Sadly it only plays forward, so time to wait and see what happens. It will pick up a little soon, be patient.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.