EURO rate

Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:02 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EURO rate

Originally Posted by Andrea50

I won't tell you what my Mad Aunt in Oxford used to do, but it involved magic mushrooms, some sort of humongous fungus on a tree in Whytam Woods and she used to make Loostrife Tea that helped one (let's say) "relax".

A trip to her totally madhouse on Boar's Hill was always hilarious in one way or another.
Magic mushrooms. Now there's a blast from the past! Fond memories and all that!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:27 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

never mind all that,where is my Haka guy
Old Oct 8th 2008, 7:12 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cleri
never mind all that,where is my Haka guy

Last i heard he was out with his Shot Gun, i would think trying to find you.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:03 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stanage2
Shot guns are for blind people, Plus I don't want to die of lead poisoning.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:06 am

stop it....you are making me smile this morning
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:07 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Shot guns are for blind people, Plus I don't want to die of lead poisoning.

Blind or not,sorry to say you fire them,not eat them.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Blind or not,sorry to say you fire them,not eat them.
i fire blanks, so no damge anyway
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by themoose
i fire blanks, so no damge anyway
Now please stop that talk,are trying to come between CLERI and KA ORA
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Now please stop that talk,are trying to come between CLERI and KA ORA

Morning strange
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:25 am
Banned

Morning strange

Up late then?
08:10;2008
13:25 Here.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Up late then?
08:10;2008
13:25 Here.
Everyone deserves a lie in now and then. Had mine yesterday
Hope you slept well
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:25 pm
Banned

Everyone deserves a lie in now and then. Had mine yesterday
Hope you slept well
So are you still getting over it this morning then?

Sleep not a thing a can remember doing
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sleep not a thing a can remember doing
I am told that does happen with age

Always up with the larks this end. To sleep with the owls. Who needs it
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:34 pm

Morning strange
Old Oct 8th 2008, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

may i say you are looking good in that red dress today Cleri

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.