Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

English people in or near Albi

English people in or near Albi

Old Apr 17th 2007, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

Gary Dobbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English people in or near Albi

I am a teacher working in England but with a flat in Albi which I use during the holidays but wish to use more. I have many French friends but have never found other English people living in or near Albi and would like to make contact with some socially and to pick brains on the joys and tribulations of French owneship in that part of the world! Do let me know. Cheers, Gary Dobbie
Old May 3rd 2007, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

herbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: English people in or near Albi

Originally Posted by Gary Dobbie
I am a teacher working in England but with a flat in Albi which I use during the holidays but wish to use more. I have many French friends but have never found other English people living in or near Albi and would like to make contact with some socially and to pick brains on the joys and tribulations of French owneship in that part of the world! Do let me know. Cheers, Gary Dobbie
We're near Albi but we're about to move in July to Puy de Dome. However, I'm on another forum where I have just made contact with a couple from Albi who are also looking to meet more people. They're called Joe and Deb and this is the link for the forum.

http://forum.tarn-aveyron.com/phpbb/index.php

If you register, you'll be able to post stuff a few hours later. If you go in the Notice Board area, you will find their details there.