Reload this Page >

English Books - Dordogne Area

English Books - Dordogne Area

Old Apr 24th 2008, 11:34 am
Just Joined

AnnaShaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English Books - Dordogne Area

Hi everyone

We are moving back to England and I have many hundreds of English books which I cannot take back.

If anyone would like to take some(or all) the books I would be delighted as I think that throwing them away would break my heart.

We live 6K south of Perigueux in the Dordogne and are very easy to find.

Hope to hear from lots of you soon!!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:41 pm
Banned

maisondepoitiers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: English Books - Dordogne Area

Hello,

I know what is as like as every time that we moved countries we got rid of our books as they were the first things to go.....which is the reason that I am now on the hunt for some books. Can you let me know what type they are and how much you want for them?

Many thanks

Leeann
Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:27 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AnnaShaw
Hi everyone

We are moving back to England and I have many hundreds of English books which I cannot take back.

If anyone would like to take some(or all) the books I would be delighted as I think that throwing them away would break my heart.

We live 6K south of Perigueux in the Dordogne and are very easy to find.

Hope to hear from lots of you soon!!
Any of them Sci Fi books......
Old Apr 24th 2008, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

AnnaShaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Hi

They are mostly paperbacks and range from classics & good literature to popular crime/mystery etc. No sci fi sadly!.

I would like them to go as soon as we have a buyer. I do not want to get rid before then as they have such a 'feel good' factor around them.

I do not want anything for them, just pleased to be able to rehome them.
I will post another thread as soon as I know that we have sold, and then anyone who wants them can come and pick them up.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a pretty little village near Thiviers off the N21
onlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to beholdonlyonebrenda is a splendid one to behold

Hello Anna
I live not far from you. I'd be very interested in any poetry, medieval, classics, literature and complementary therapy/spiritual books if you have them. They'd all be put to good use.
I hope your move goes smoothly and that you're moving to something positive, not just moving away so to speak. It looks a bit sort of welcome to the forum and goodbyeish at present.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:52 am
Just Joined

helengr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Hi Anna,
I am not too far away from you. I would be interested in any book-club type books and crime/thriller books that you have, plus any military books. I hope that your move goes well and that you get the right buyer. Look forward to hearing from you.