Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Droit au Sejour - Demande de Renouvellement

Droit au Sejour - Demande de Renouvellement

Old Jun 26th 2015, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

loy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to all
Default Droit au Sejour - Demande de Renouvellement

Can anyone help with this. I don't understand it at all.
Attached Thumbnails Droit au Sejour - Demande de Renouvellement-ccf26062015_00001.jpg  
Old Jun 26th 2015, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Droit au Sejour - Demande de Renouvellement

Well it says you are a ciizen of an EU state and your carte de sejour runs out in JUly.
Sign and return the form with requested documentation - attestation de titre
Name address of employer. Or uneployment status with your cotisations
Or no professional activity and describe your resources (financial)
Etc
Seems pretty straightforward. But there may be nuances others are more familiar with
Mind you, I thought they were no longer issuing cartes de sejour. Our Mairie refuses.
Old Jun 26th 2015, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

loy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to allloy loy is a name known to all

I don't have a carte sejour. I thought if you were English you could stay as long as you like

Last edited by loy loy; Jun 26th 2015 at 3:56 pm.
Old Jun 26th 2015, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

I dont either. I do remember filling in something similar a year or so ago. Whether it was exactly the same I dont know. I think I filled it in with the help of the Tresor Publc
Why not ask the Mairie?
Old Jun 26th 2015, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

ok thanks
Old Jun 26th 2015, 4:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond repute

Does it actually say carte de séjour? I read droit au séjour which is a bit different.

They just want to make sure that you're still living here legally as regards still having health cover and still paying your cotisations, and therefore you're still entitled to receive benefits.

You'd better fill it in and send it back or they'll stop your caf until you do.
Old Jun 26th 2015, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

ah ok thanks.

I'll get someone to help me fill it in.

Cheers
Old Jun 26th 2015, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry Loy loy Of course ET is right.
Old Jun 26th 2015, 5:24 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EuroTrash
Does it actually say carte de séjour? I read droit au séjour which is a bit different.

They just want to make sure that you're still living here legally as regards still having health cover and still paying your cotisations, and therefore you're still entitled to receive benefits.

You'd better fill it in and send it back or they'll stop your caf until you do.
I would say it is a bit like the UK pension services "Proof of Life" form that now gets sent out every couple of years.
Old Jul 2nd 2015, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

babyposer has a reputation beyond reputebabyposer has a reputation beyond reputebabyposer has a reputation beyond reputebabyposer has a reputation beyond reputebabyposer has a reputation beyond reputebabyposer has a reputation beyond reputebabyposer has a reputation beyond reputebabyposer has a reputation beyond reputebabyposer has a reputation beyond reputebabyposer has a reputation beyond reputebabyposer has a reputation beyond repute

it's quite an easy one you have here, what's your current situation?
Old Oct 24th 2015, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

nickelastic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loy loy
ah ok thanks.

I'll get someone to help me fill it in.

Cheers
I just got one of these too & I'm not sure how to respond to:
… Étre titulaire d'un titre de séjour OUI/NON

I don't have a 'titre de séjour' and it says my 'droit au séjour va terminer le 01/12/2015' even though I have a UK/EU passport and registered in France as 'auto-entrepreneur / self-employed' for 6 years.

May I ask what the conclusion of your experience was?
Many thanks in advance