Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Do you live in the Tarn or near Vaour

Do you live in the Tarn or near Vaour

Old Dec 11th 2010, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

dlibes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Do you live in the Tarn or near Vaour

Looking to speak to expats who live near Vaour, France. If you have knowledge of the town or area, please contact me. Would like to share experiences.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 2:13 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you live in the Tarn or near Vaour

Originally Posted by dlibes
Looking to speak to expats who live near Vaour, France. If you have knowledge of the town or area, please contact me. Would like to share experiences.
Hi, I live in the département next door, and know Albi, Cordes, etc... but that area is further west.

http://www.paysdevaour.fr/
will give you info.
Hope this helps!
Old Dec 11th 2010, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

dlibes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do you live in the Tarn or near Vaour

Thank you, the site is very helpful and could not be found via Google. Hoping to find someone who lives in or near the area that can share with me what it is like to live in the area.