Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Dad in hospital in France/ Advice needed

Dad in hospital in France/ Advice needed

Old Feb 19th 2018, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Frenchie51 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dad in hospital in France/ Advice needed

Hi, not sure if this will help,but here is how the system worked for me. My Wife and I retired to France in 2014. As we were both under the UK retirement age we could not apply For form S1 or CV. I went to our local CPAM office and we were allowed to join the system by making a 6 monthly payment, around 900 euros, which covered us both.As I approached UK retirement age I applied to the HMWP for the necessary paperwork and on my retirement date submitted this to CPAM. Shortly after my CV arrived, I have never worked in France,but from day one of moving here I have payed all my takes in France.CPAM have a plateform anglaise were you can speak to them in English, tel 0811363646. Could be worth you giving them a call as they should be able to clarify the situation for you. Hope this helps.
Old Mar 27th 2018, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

TandD2017 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
To the OP,
The hospital in Toulouse is certainly Purpan. Do you have their phone number? Have you, or are you able to speak to your Dad? If absolutely necessary I could follow this up briefly on your behalf. I'll be in Blagnac (close to Purpan) one afternoon next week if required.
Just read this, so sorry I didn't respond before. Thank you so much for your kind offer but it is OK -I am here with him now
Old Mar 27th 2018, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TandD2017
Just read this, so sorry I didn't respond before. Thank you so much for your kind offer but it is OK -I am here with him now
Let me know if you require any additional assistance/moral support. I'm about an hours drive away.