Wikiposts

CPAM

Old Apr 7th 2013, 7:05 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CPAM

Originally Posted by rebcabarb
I think you've got the wrong forum!
Old Apr 7th 2013, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Garonne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by EuroTrash
Hang on Garonne - she did say somewhere she has an S1. So all she has to do is take it to the right place, and she will get into the system for however long that lasts for.
Yes, which is what we've all tried to tell her but as far as I can work out she still hasn't taken that to the CPAM and seems to think the attestation from the notaire re residency automatically will enter her into the system. I really don't understand this anymore. Helen - have you or have you NOT been to the CPAM with your S1 and have they ISSUED YOU with the CPAM attestation re your rights? If not, you will not be reimbursed for anything thus far, as explained.
Old Apr 7th 2013, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Garonne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud ofGaronne has much to be proud of

On her other thread about prescriptions she says she takes the S1 with the 'attestation from the NOTAIRE' to the pharmacy then goes to the CPAM and all will be reimbursed ... no, because she hasn't got her attestation from the CPAM yet because she hasn't submitted her S1, so far as I can figure out ...
Old Apr 7th 2013, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

From the 'prescription' thread:
oh thanks for that so I have been given a 3 month prescription so if I pay for it at the chemist I take my attestation that the notaire gave us and can be reimbursed directly from the CPAM office whilst waiting for the Carte vitale
Not unless you've already registered with your S1 at the CPAM. Dear, oh dear ... Attestation from the notaire?? Presumably you're referring to your proof of residency. This is not your attestation from the CPAM.
Old Apr 7th 2013, 9:40 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garonne
From the 'prescription' thread:
oh thanks for that so I have been given a 3 month prescription so if I pay for it at the chemist I take my attestation that the notaire gave us and can be reimbursed directly from the CPAM office whilst waiting for the Carte vitale
Not unless you've already registered with your S1 at the CPAM. Dear, oh dear ... Attestation from the notaire?? Presumably you're referring to your proof of residency. This is not your attestation from the CPAM.
Does the CPAM office actually reimburse in cash on the spot? We've never set foot in ours (40 km away), even to transfer our Paris Suburb files when we moved down south, and I didn't know that. We've always sent any Feuilles (there are still Doctors who haven't got the Carte Vitale machine) by post and they reimburse directly into our Bank Account.
I think the OP should go post-haste to the CPAM in Angoulême with the S1 and sort it out on the spot. Healthcare coverage should take priority over her other ongoing preoccupations. She won't get the Attestation straight away, but at least the wheels will be set in motion.
Old Apr 7th 2013, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dmu
Does the CPAM office actually reimburse in cash on the spot? We've never set foot in ours (40 km away), even to transfer our Paris Suburb files when we moved down south, and I didn't know that. We've always sent any Feuilles (there are still Doctors who haven't got the Carte Vitale machine) by post and they reimburse directly into our Bank Account.
I think the OP should go post-haste to the CPAM in Angoulême with the S1 and sort it out on the spot. Healthcare coverage should take priority over her other ongoing preoccupations. She won't get the Attestation straight away, but at least the wheels will be set in motion.
No of course they don't dmu, which I've already explained to Helen. You take a RIB with everything else to the CPAM. But why on earth she doesn't understand that she needs to go to the CPAM before pharmacy or anywhere else I have no idea. Unless she doesn't mind paying some pretty hefty charges for her medication and non-reimbursement for doctor's visits ...