Reload this Page >

Computer nightmares

Wikiposts

Computer nightmares

Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:25 am
Just Joined

Tefl.teacher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Computer nightmares

Can anyone recommend an easy to follow site that might help with home computer problems...?
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:40 am
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Computer nightmares

Originally Posted by Tefl.teacher
Can anyone recommend an easy to follow site that might help with home computer problems...?

Hello and welcome

Apart from doing a related Google search for your problem, there is a forum here -http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99 where you may find some help

Good luck!
Old Aug 17th 2008, 5:42 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jazzy n Lol
Hello and welcome

Apart from doing a related Google search for your problem, there is a forum here -http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99 where you may find some help

Good luck!
I think he has a friend that will pop up and recommend one for us. Gotta love tag team spam.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:16 am
Just Joined

Tefl.teacher is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much. I have googled problems but there are so many sites - just thought I'd ask for quickness if anyone could recommend one.

Probably won't use forum again though ! Not very confident anyway and I just seem to have annoyed someone with a simple questioin - thought the purpose of these type of sites was to create a helpful community...
Old Aug 17th 2008, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much. I have googled problems but there are so many sites - just thought I'd ask for quickness if anyone could recommend one.

Probably won't use forum again though ! Not very confident anyway and I just seem to have annoyed someone with a simple questioin - thought the purpose of these type of sites was to create a helpful community...
Hi there and welcome
one of our other members is very good at sorting out computer problems, hopefully he might be able to suggest something for you.
You have to ignore the other comments. Unfortunately those who use the site frequently tend to get a bit cynical. The french forum members are a really nice, supportive group, so hope you do stay around and can contribute
Val
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:54 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by val50
Hi there and welcome
one of our other members is very good at sorting out computer problems, hopefully he might be able to suggest something for you.
You have to ignore the other comments. Unfortunately those who use the site frequently tend to get a bit cynical. The french forum members are a really nice, supportive group, so hope you do stay around and can contribute
Val
Personally, I google my problems, and believe me, there's been a few! Always found the solution eventually, apart from when I needed a new motherboard

pchell.com is quite good for starters if you dont want to google
Old Aug 17th 2008, 8:28 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

What's the problem......?