Chimneys

Old Oct 22nd 2011, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

cuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nice
Default Chimneys

Hi there,
Can anyone point me to the guidelines/guides, or knows them for constructing chimneys, the type of lining etc that has to be used.

Cheers
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chimneys

Originally Posted by cuthbert
Hi there,
Can anyone point me to the guidelines/guides, or knows them for constructing chimneys, the type of lining etc that has to be used.

Cheers
There may be something HERE to assist.
Or perhaps someone here having had first-hand experience can advise further.
Failing that, Santa Claus may have a few useful tips......
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Peabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cuthbert
Hi there,

Cheers
Hi,
If you're thinking of doing it yourself, make sure you do it by the book, for insurance purposes. Have a look at this.
http://www.urcaue-idf.archi.fr/abcda....php?fiche=262
PB
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peabrain
Hi,
If you're thinking of doing it yourself, make sure you do it by the book, for insurance purposes. Have a look at this.
http://www.urcaue-idf.archi.fr/abcda....php?fiche=262
PB
Peabrain hijacked my link.....
Old Oct 24th 2011, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

cuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nicecuthbert is just really nice

Thanks for the info, much appreciated just what I was looking for.
Old Oct 24th 2011, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Peabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud ofPeabrain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
Peabrain hijacked my link.....
Woops