Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Childcare in Paris (1year old baby)

Childcare in Paris (1year old baby)

Old Mar 20th 2018, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

Titli is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Childcare in Paris (1year old baby)

Hi, my husband and I are moving to Paris from London with our 1 year old baby girl. We both are working so need a full time daycare for our baby girl. Please can you direct the best place to get the information and list of daycares? Also what is the standard Cost of childcare in Paris. Thanks.
Old Mar 21st 2018, 9:51 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Childcare in Paris (1year old baby)

Originally Posted by Titli
Hi, my husband and I are moving to Paris from London with our 1 year old baby girl. We both are working so need a full time daycare for our baby girl. Please can you direct the best place to get the information and list of daycares? Also what is the standard Cost of childcare in Paris. Thanks.
Hi, Paris crĂȘches are renowned for their lack of places. Future mothers usually reserve the minute they find out that they're pregnant...
Priority is given to low-income families and if you're both working, it's likely you'll have to find an Assistante Maternelle. Some one more up to date will correct me if I'm wrong, but at the time it was the Mairie which gave a list of registered "nounous".
So, your first port of call should be the Services Sociaux of the Mairie of your future Arrondissement, to get up-to-date info. Good luck!