Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Chainsaw thread

Chainsaw thread

Old Nov 24th 2008, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Collioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Chainsaw thread

How in God's name can you hang onto a powerful chain saw and lop off your own head?

Maybe he had it tied to a table hanging over the edge of it and walked towards it on his knees? Any other suggestions?
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:59 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ewood
Sound a bit Texan!
I do?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 8:38 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Collioure_Bee
How in God's name can you hang onto a powerful chain saw and lop off your own head?

Maybe he had it tied to a table hanging over the edge of it and walked towards it on his knees? Any other suggestions?
Well Ka Ora has been quiet of late and I believe he was trying to work that out too
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:14 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I do?

The words 'Texas' and 'Chainsaw' somehow go together. 3rd word missing?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 4:42 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

I've been all creative with my chainsaw today - pic tomorrow. Had to come in 'cos it was getting dark. Dark and chainsaws are not a good mix.
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:13 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
I've been all creative with my chainsaw today - pic tomorrow. Had to come in 'cos it was getting dark. Dark and chainsaws are not a good mix.
Not easy for a toaster to wield a chainsaw.

Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:54 pm
Grey Bombshell

Andrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond reputeAndrea50 has a reputation beyond repute

You guys - what hoot!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:57 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ewood
Not easy for a toaster to wield a chainsaw.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dune...nd_toaster.jpg
I have a special 'appendage'!
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:59 pm

I have a special 'appendage'!
could you PM me with it by any chance
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:00 pm

could you PM me with it by any chance
PMSL. The built-in smut sensor works then Cleri?
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:01 pm

I have radar for this kind of thing
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:11 pm
Far Kynelle

I have radar for this kind of thing

The only person who can hear the cork being extracted at at a distance of a mile
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:12 pm

I got the upgraded version off ebay.....works a bloody treat
Old Nov 26th 2008, 1:48 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Collioure_Bee

Kinetic Energy, A chainsaw will naturally pull into an object once revved up. The finger on the trigger so to speak would remain contracted on the trigger once the head was severed.

The article is not available now so I cant see if the person in question managed to completely remove his head or not. Ripping one of the Jugulars will be enough as val would confirm as even if you placed enough pressure on a jugular wound the blood can either not get out of your head or in so you pass out pressure is removed and you bleed to death quick. Bloody Idiot that bloke was (Pardon the Pun)
Old Nov 26th 2008, 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Kinetic Energy, A chainsaw will naturally pull into an object once revved up. The finger on the trigger so to speak would remain contracted on the trigger once the head was severed.

The article is not available now so I cant see if the person in question managed to completely remove his head or not. Ripping one of the Jugulars will be enough as val would confirm as even if you placed enough pressure on a jugular wound the blood can either not get out of your head or in so you pass out pressure is removed and you bleed to death quick. Bloody Idiot that bloke was (Pardon the Pun)
<sigh> I love it when you go all technical

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.