Old Jun 2nd 2013, 12:11 am
jvc
BE Enthusiast

jvc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Castorama kitchens

....and delivery!
Old Jun 2nd 2013, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

grannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond reputegrannybunz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Castorama kitchens

I go back to what I posted earlier. When our daughter and son-in-law bought the house next to ours they asked a local firm (husband and wife) to plan and fit their kitchen, buying the plumbing, white goods etc on-line. It worked out so much better than we could have ever hoped and so much cheaper than buying ready-mades from Ikea or wherever and having to fit them into very old and uneven rooms.

Their kitchen is a delight and cost about €2,000 finished. S-I-L did all the tiling etc and everyone got massive brownie points for using a local firm

Our kitchen was quite different but again used a local firm. Itinvolved some demolition and ended with something very trad and local but with a huge range cooker. It was a present from my dear husband so that, after 60+ years and being a cook and writing about, it I finally have the kitchen of my dreams.