car hire Nice

Old Oct 7th 2009, 7:21 am
Just Joined

h-hall1976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default car hire Nice

Hi, I'm visiting Nice in the end of october for 10 days.
its the first time that im traveling to france and i would like to know what company should i use for car hire.
I'm traveling with my wife and we will have a couple of bags with us so we need only a 4-door as cheap as possible..
I would be glad if someone could advise..

Thanks,
Hogan Hall
Old Oct 7th 2009, 7:58 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: car hire Nice

Originally Posted by h-hall1976
Hi, I'm visiting Nice in the end of october for 10 days.
its the first time that im traveling to france and i would like to know what company should i use for car hire.
I'm traveling with my wife and we will have a couple of bags with us so we need only a 4-door as cheap as possible..
I would be glad if someone could advise..

Thanks,
Hogan Hall
You have all the usual suspects for car hire in Nice, So pick a company you have used before thats large and use them Look HERE
Old Oct 12th 2009, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
You have all the usual suspects for car hire in Nice, So pick a company you have used before thats large and use them Look HERE
I just found a company that offers really low rates but i'm waiting for the conformation already 5 days..
and i already payed the full price.. what should i do?

may be some know the company? Decode car hire
Old Oct 12th 2009, 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by h-hall1976
I just found a company that offers really low rates but i'm waiting for the conformation already 5 days..
and i already payed the full price.. what should i do?

may be some know the company? Decode car hire
Never heard of them, But let me draw your attention to this THREAD on another Forum. Contact your credit debit card company and see what they can do, Online fraud. Not everything can be done on the cheap, Its always safer to use a reputable company. Peace of mind and all that.
Old Oct 12th 2009, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Palaja, near Carcassonne, Department of Aude, France
Roger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Airport is the second largest in France
http://www.nice.aeroport.fr/?l=2
For car hire, any of these is reliable
http://www.nice.aeroport.fr/services_en/loueurs/
For your radio pleasure in English, listen to
http://shoutcast.radica.com:9010/listen.pls

(I lived and worked in Antibes near Nice for 9 years)

If you want any good excursion routes by car coastal or inland/mountainous - send me a PM

Last edited by Roger O; Oct 12th 2009 at 5:36 pm.
Old Oct 12th 2009, 5:40 pm

Originally Posted by Roger O
For car hire, any of these is reliable
http://www.nice.aeroport.fr/services_en/loueurs/
I already posted that
Old Oct 13th 2009, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Roger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond repute

Ooops - I didn't click on your "Here"
Old Oct 13th 2009, 8:52 pm

Ooops - I didn't click on your "Here"
Its your age showing
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:13 am
New ember - smoulderin'

analyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to all

Just for what its worth

Decode Car Hire gets a mention HERE (scroll down to 07 Oct) and its on the positive side not negative.

ADDENDUM:
I read on a bit and found that Decode is actually a brokerage, not the actual hirer, but seems to return better results than going direct, so worth a try huh?

Other brokers are mentioned, so for those who get bored reading whole words here they are:
1. Carrentals.com
2. Decodecarhire.co.uk
3. Orbitz.com

I got to admit, the idea of brokers for car hire never really occurred to me before.

Last edited by analyst; Oct 14th 2009 at 10:20 am.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Its your age showing
That's what they said to Einstein - his reply was "E=MC2 to you too!!"
Old Oct 14th 2009, 10:23 am
New ember - smoulderin'

analyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to allanalyst is a name known to all

hmmm . . . not e=mc²?

(all the world loves a pedant )
Old Oct 14th 2009, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

CarHireXpert is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone!

It is nice to see that some people are reading my new blog. I see that some of my text has been quoted, that is great.

About those companies, I believe in all of them. I have used of all them, and have not had any problems. Decode Car Hire is a new company and I think most people have heard of the other two, Orbitz and Carrentals.

happy hiring

Last edited by meauxna; Oct 14th 2009 at 4:20 pm. Reason: as the blog is already linked in the thread, pls review the site rules for signature links instead.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

CarHireXpert is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: car hire Nice

Originally Posted by analyst
Just for what its worth

Decode Car Hire gets a mention HERE (scroll down to 07 Oct) and its on the positive side not negative.

ADDENDUM:
I read on a bit and found that Decode is actually a brokerage, not the actual hirer, but seems to return better results than going direct, so worth a try huh?

Other brokers are mentioned, so for those who get bored reading whole words here they are:
1. Carrentals.com
2. Decodecarhire.co.uk
3. Orbitz.com

I got to admit, the idea of brokers for car hire never really occurred to me before.
I have been checking the backlinks for my blog and I am happy to see this post. I know a lot about car hire companies because i have been in the business for more than 10 years. I have worked for the brokers and the suppliers.

About these companies, "carrentals.co.uk" and "orbitz.com" have been around a while but "Decodecarhire.co.uk" is the new one.

I use these three sites exclusively now and I have never had a problem. Last time i used "decode," my voucher showed a commission rate of only 2%. It was approximately 10 Euros commission for a 7 day rental in Madrid Airport during summer season.
So, the thing is that you can find a lot of bad reviews about broker companies on the internet, but i think that they are the minority. No one really leaves positive feedback, they just think it is normal.

Last edited by meauxna; Oct 14th 2009 at 4:20 pm. Reason: as the blog is already linked in the thread, pls review the site rules for signature links instead.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

I got the rental voucher and now the car is booked.. i hope that this company can provide a quality service..
I will inform you about the experience that i had with them when I will be back..

Thanks for your help..
Old Oct 14th 2009, 4:39 pm

That's what they said to Einstein - his reply was "E=MC2 to you too!!"
But if Albert had missed the Look Here link, Heck we could have all ended up inverse d or something stranger. I still reckon your momentum in relativity is off a bit due to your Photons not pushing along your neurons anymore. Drink more Choline it will help your ACh neurotransmitters.

Vitamin B for dummies