Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend Property Consultant Dordogne?

Can anyone recommend Property Consultant Dordogne?

Old Dec 17th 2018, 11:34 am
Just Joined

sfcal94127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can anyone recommend Property Consultant Dordogne?

I would like to buy a property in the Dordogne/Bergerac area and employ the services of an English speaking Property Consultant/Finder who will liaise with estate agents and go and look at properties on my behalf. Can anyone recommend an individual who would provide this service?

Many thanks!
Old Dec 17th 2018, 1:01 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone recommend Property Consultant Dordogne?

Originally Posted by sfcal94127
I would like to buy a property in the Dordogne/Bergerac area and employ the services of an English speaking Property Consultant/Finder who will liaise with estate agents and go and look at properties on my behalf. Can anyone recommend an individual who would provide this service?

Many thanks!
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
If you aren't able to come and prospect yourself, why not ask a reputable English-speaking estate agent (there must be a few around in the Dordogne!) to find you a short-list of likely places, directly? You would have to come over anyway, as a representative wouldn't be making the final choice unless you trusted them whole-heartedly. Which isn't the case, as you're asking for recommendations....
Why pay two lots of fees? IMO only one representative would be necessary to provide the service you're seeking, i.e. an estate agent or the type of individual you mention, either of whom could liaise with the Notaire on your behalf, before you sign the Compromis de Vente.
HTH