Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Cadastre Online

Cadastre Online

Old Apr 6th 2008, 7:44 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cadastre Online

I found this whilst buggering about i thought it might interest people with land and property its the Cadastre online which are the Office like the land registry in the UK. Not all zones are list at this time

www.cadastre.gouv.fr/scpc/accueil.do
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:10 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cadastre Online

Thanks Ka Ora! that is fantastic!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by treskillard
Thanks Ka Ora! that is fantastic!
I was quite chuffed can find my house and land online but does not give the named owners just the file number..Which in a way is a good thing, but also means a trip to the office is needed to gain names etc if you have seen a plot of some thing you want to buy.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 9:46 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
I found this whilst buggering about i thought it might interest people with land and property its the Cadastre online which are the Office like the land registry in the UK. Not all zones are list at this time

Woah! Neat. I've got a print out of our place....thanks Ka Ora!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Great that there's a English version as well. Another great post, thanks
Old Apr 7th 2008, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

L'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of lightL'Acajou is a glorious beacon of light

That is fantastic, thanks so much - up to now I have been using GĂ©oportail which was quite useful, this is so much better, quicker and available in English - you have made my day! We have over 200 parcelles of land covering190 hectares, so this is a great help!

Merci
Old Apr 7th 2008, 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by L'Acajou
That is fantastic, thanks so much - up to now I have been using GĂ©oportail which was quite useful, this is so much better, quicker and available in English - you have made my day! We have over 200 parcelles of land covering190 hectares, so this is a great help!

Merci
Save it, import in to Google Sketch up and play with it.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:13 pm
Banned

septimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant futureseptimus has a brilliant future

Most Canton Marie have large scale maps of parcels in there canton,which they will photo-copy for you.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by septimus
Most Canton Marie have large scale maps of parcels in there canton,which they will photo-copy for you.
That link provides you with access to the original which you can print off at home at your leisure. when you get a photo copy off one of the big A1 sheets they are not very good because it's a pain to get a sheet of A1 into a A4 or A3 photocopier, You can buy the full size ones from your local Cadastre. who will also answer parcel number ownership details.