Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

British bank accounts for expats

British bank accounts for expats

Old Nov 21st 2020, 11:34 am
Banned

KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British bank accounts for expats

Originally Posted by Alianco
In the interests of bringing this thread back to advice for those who may suffer from some banks closing their accounts, allow me to summarise your contributions:
1 All newspapers, left, centre and right, are 'rags' with 'slants' and therefor unreliable.
2 You have not had your bank account taken away, nor have you been informed that it might be.
Can we now leave the ideological barbs to TIO?
I'm sure everyone is most appreciative regarding your summary, I know I am but I suppose it is all right with you if I respond to people who ask questions?
Old Nov 21st 2020, 12:13 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat056 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KJMW
I'm sure everyone is most appreciative regarding your summary, I know I am but I suppose it is all right with you if I respond to people who ask questions?
If you can refrain from accusing others here of 'self- righteousness', of 'not thinking before answering', accusing me of insinuating you are doing something illegal in you banking affairs and slagging off the NE for an article I doubt you read, which carries the same facts and information in similar articles I just googled in The Times, The Telegraph and The Express, then yes, of course it's all right with me. If you just want to vent, please do it on TIO.
I'll leave you to have the last word with my blessing.
Old Nov 21st 2020, 12:16 pm
Banned

KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alianco
If you can refrain from accusing others here of 'self- righteousness', of 'not thinking before answering', accusing me of insinuating you are doing something illegal in you banking affairs and slagging off the NE for an article I doubt you read, which carries the same facts and information in similar articles I just googled in The Times, The Telegraph and The Express, then yes, of course it's all right with me. If you just want to vent, please do it on TIO.
I'll leave you to have the last word with my blessing.
Thank you for your benediction. I do trust I can now correspond with people without your permission.
Old Nov 21st 2020, 12:28 pm
M.O.V.E.D. !

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute

It would be nice if this informative thread which has lots of useful information can stay open.
I would hate it when it's another thread which gets closed down because of inflammatory language.
Old Nov 21st 2020, 12:43 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Annetje
It would be nice if this informative thread which has lots of useful information can stay open.
I would hate it when it's another thread which gets closed down because of inflammatory language.
Unfortunately there are always people who forget that it is the subject of the thread that is important and not their "in fighting as keyboard warriors" and this will spoil threads for others. In this instance I have left their petty posts as I feel sure that other members will be able to ignore these responses and move on to read more worthwhile inputs.

The posters in question need to remember that they are in danger of losing their right to post if they continue.

Rosemary
Old Nov 21st 2020, 12:47 pm
M.O.V.E.D. !

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary
Unfortunately there are always people who forget that it is the subject of the thread that is important and not their "in fighting as keyboard warriors" and this will spoil threads for others. In this instance I have left their petty posts as I feel sure that other members will be able to ignore these responses and move on to read more worthwhile inputs.

The posters in question need to remember that they are in danger of losing their right to post if they continue.

Rosemary
Thank you !
Old Nov 21st 2020, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

cyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rosemary

Rosemary
Thank you