Wikiposts

Bottled gas

Old Oct 27th 2012, 7:06 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bottled gas

Originally Posted by kazzo
Ah Ok not heard it used here but wasa aware of its use in Oz..

And can you translate Bigglesworth as its all Greek to me?
Mad evil scientists house cat...... His oh is called Mini Me...
Old Oct 27th 2012, 7:15 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigglesworth
Novocastrian

Sum durobrivian.

Sed credo es pons aelian, non novocastrian.
Shouldn't that be Durobriviae?
Old Oct 27th 2012, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

kazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nice

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Shouldn't that be Durobriviae?
It's still all greek... I'm with Ka Ora here!
Old Oct 27th 2012, 7:36 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

And can you translate Bigglesworth as its all Greek to me?
Bigglesworth is a fictional character in a series of young peoples' books about pilots in the Second World War R.A.F. His best friends are Ginger & Algernon.

Eats shoots and leaves.
Old Oct 27th 2012, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Kazzo you used my favourite joke! ( I can speak all East European languages except Greek.

And they are all Greek to me.

Boom Boom!)

My ancient memory dredged the Latin up. I think I said "I am a person from Rochester. But you are a person Newcastle - original Latin name - not the new castle".
But I may have asked Novocastrian to park my car, my Latin is so long ago,
Old Oct 27th 2012, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

I have only just seen, Novocastrian that you have my second favourite joke. I could not believe it when she used it as a book title.
Old Oct 27th 2012, 8:02 am
Born again atheist

Kazzo you used my favourite joke! ( I can speak all East European languages except Greek.

And they are all Greek to me.

Boom Boom!)

My ancient memory dredged the Latin up. I think I said "I am a person from Rochester. But you are a person Newcastle - original Latin name - not the new castle".
But I may have asked Novocastrian to park my car, my Latin is so long ago,
Yea, well. It would've been a bit prescient for Hadrian and his lads to have called it Novocastria since the "new" castle was built by Henry II about 1170 (not personally I'd expect).
Old Oct 27th 2012, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

kazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nicekazzo is just really nice

Yea, well. It would've been a bit prescient for Hadrian and his lads to have called it Novocastria since the "new" castle was built by Henry II about 1170 (not personally I'd expect).
No I suspect Henry II got Mini Me to do the building and moles to dig the foundations...
Old Oct 27th 2012, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

cyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond reputecyrian has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know how many litres there are in a normal propane gas bottle? I think they are sold by weight which I believe is 13 kilos.
And we end up talking about Henry 11 building New Castle and moles digging foundations???

There are some strange people on this forum LoL
Old Oct 27th 2012, 9:45 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kazzo;10352982]

Actually it is probably my chemistry that needs brushing up (but I certainly won't be practising it at this stage) but now I know why I became bored of it during my edumacation....

But my point was, Mr Very Serious Novo, that I was well aware of the 'type' of mole you were referring to, I had just picked up on the lighter side of the thread!!
Next you will be telling us about the Kekule structure of benzine and the dissociation of electrons above and below the perfectly hexagonal structure (no double bonds).... Snakes eating tails!
Blimey years of boozing left that nugget in the old bonce
Old Oct 28th 2012, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=Jon-Bxl;10353772]

Next you will be telling us about the Kekule structure of benzine and the dissociation of electrons above and below the perfectly hexagonal structure (no double bonds).... Snakes eating tails!
Blimey years of boozing left that nugget in the old bonce
Years of boozing eased that sort of knowledge out of my brain... Must get another glass!