Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Bonjour - car from UK to Genova

Bonjour - car from UK to Genova

Old Aug 20th 2011, 6:26 pm
Banned

6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bonjour - car from UK to Genova

Hi,

I have a car with a bit of space going from Scotland to Genova - through France

I am looking to offer lifts / or deliveries en route within reason to help with fuel costs.

Anyway if you happen to need a small amount of stuff bringing over or you want a lift from the UK to France or Italy or even within France, please get in touch

thanks