Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Anyone living in or near Annecy?

Anyone living in or near Annecy?

Old Feb 18th 2008, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

hugarian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone living in or near Annecy?

Hello everybody,

Well I am not realy british but I hope you guys accept other nationalities too. I would even bring in two of them, my wife is Hungarian and I am German, but we are both fluent in English.

We moved to Annecy (Vyrier du Lac to be exact) about 9 months ago.
My wife has a job here and I work from home doing my own business.

Our social live is somewhat 0 because of time, and to be honest sometimes lso a little bit society.

But hey, who cares always open for a nice chat or the other. And if I can help I will.

So hope to hear from you guys soon

WK
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

HauteSavoieJim is a jewel in the roughHauteSavoieJim is a jewel in the roughHauteSavoieJim is a jewel in the roughHauteSavoieJim is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by hugarian
Hello everybody,

Well I am not realy british but I hope you guys accept other nationalities too. I would even bring in two of them, my wife is Hungarian and I am German, but we are both fluent in English.

Our social live is somewhat 0 because of time, and to be honest sometimes lso a little bit society.

But hey, who cares always open for a nice chat or the other. And if I can help I will.

WK
Welcome to the site, I am nearby in Allonzier la Caille
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

hugarian is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jim,

When I read over what I wrote in the afternoon, and my statement that I am fluent in english I might have to take that back, there are more spelling mistake then I can count...hehe.

But as far as I know there are also some other ppl around Annecy, I heard the one or other English word in the carefour ;-)

So Expats of Annecy unite!

On the other hand in another Forum, I have to search that one, I found another bunch of Neuff Haute Savoiriens..maybe they should be united too.

Oh, and before I forget, so far I made only good experience with the guys from Orange, ok, we had some discussions (me speaking German and the Guy French) but it worked in the end. Setting up your stuff at home was a different topic.

So if anyone needs help, just shout in!

So, if there are any kind of meetings, just let me know, would be great fun to meet some of you guys. Aside of that if anyone has Skype drop a line at camioncowkh

Cheers and hope to see/meet/skype you guys soon

K
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:47 pm
I'm older but no wiser!

ScillyBrit has much to be proud ofScillyBrit has much to be proud ofScillyBrit has much to be proud ofScillyBrit has much to be proud ofScillyBrit has much to be proud ofScillyBrit has much to be proud ofScillyBrit has much to be proud ofScillyBrit has much to be proud ofScillyBrit has much to be proud ofScillyBrit has much to be proud ofScillyBrit has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hugarian
Hello everybody,

WK

Hi There!
I will let my sister Jo, know that you are on the board... my computer has been down but hopefully I will catch her on sykpe tomorrow!

Watch this space!!!