Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Any british web people living in france

Any british web people living in france

Old Nov 19th 2006, 11:05 am
Just Joined

McCOY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any british web people living in france

Hello this is my first post so please go gentle.

I am currently working my arse of commuting to London daily to work on freelance projects and am doing other projects in the evening and am pretty sick of it all, we (my wife 2 young daughters and I) are hoping to move my web business to the south of France and continue to work for many of my existing clients and hopefully pick up work from fellow Expats who are running there business's and require a good internet presence.

are there any people who have done a similar thing on this list that I can chinwag with to get advice and banter from.

Cheers,
Rich
Old Nov 29th 2006, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

winnie_evans is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any british web people living in france

[Hello Rich,
this is my first post also actually - I'm not exactly what I'd call an expat as I've been living in France for the past 13/14 years - but I'm British and have just set up my web business. If you like we can chat about that, I can give you the dos and don'ts , what to watch out for, just basically help answer any questions you might have.
This is all very new to me so things are also very fresh in my head...
Anyway, please feel free to contact me.
Maria