Reload this Page >

Alternative to ADSL in Vendee

Alternative to ADSL in Vendee

Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

ArchieDog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Alternative to ADSL in Vendee

Hi All

Wondering if anyone can offer any advice re gaining a reliable internet connection where I live (Vendee). My current provider is free.fr - internet & phone - but apparently I am at the end of a line and the service is completely unreliable not to say expensive! I'm not too worried about speed - although a faster connection is of course better - but, at this stage, more concerned about reliability. Can anyone suggest anything more effective than a couple of tin cans & a piece of string? Support in English would be a definite bonus too as my French isn't exactly fluent - but then my 'technical' isn't fluent even in English.

Thanks for any help.

Archie
Old Apr 20th 2008, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Collioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to beholdCollioure_Bee is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Alternative to ADSL in Vendee

Try Teleconnect France. They give English customer support, and offer a deal with unlimited calls to England, ADSL and an 0844 number so your mates can phone you from England for 3p a minute. http://www.teleconnect.fr/Pages/Home/Home.aspx
It takes a while to get, anything up to six weeks but they have done me ok, you will have to keep your France Telecom line though.