My baby......

Old Feb 2nd 2011, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default My baby......

started high school this morning.He looked so handsome and cute in his uniformHis school bag was that heavy that I thought he would topple backwards.I had a little chat with him on the way giving him some advice and tips.He had some tips for me.Under no circumstances was I to cry or kiss him at the school.As I brought him in I could feel my eyes welling up and a lump in my throat.He looked up at me with his bright blue eyes,wrapped one arm around my neck and whispered in my ear,"Get a grip Mum,you are embarrassing me" Oh well...
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 1:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My baby......

Originally Posted by irishbloo
started high school this morning.He looked so handsome and cute in his uniformHis school bag was that heavy that I thought he would topple backwards.I had a little chat with him on the way giving him some advice and tips.He had some tips for me.Under no circumstances was I to cry or kiss him at the school.As I brought him in I could feel my eyes welling up and a lump in my throat.He looked up at me with his bright blue eyes,wrapped one arm around my neck and whispered in my ear,"Get a grip Mum,you are embarrassing me" Oh well...
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 1:16 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

My boy did the same, was raring to go. Made a bit of a schoolboy error though, his uniform is a light blue shirt and dark blue shorts, his ruck sack is bright orange, from the front he looks like he works for Railcorp

They all growed up now, daught just turned 16, thank god I'm still young looking and virile
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 1:40 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

awwwww, I have this to face next Jan. I know I won't do good.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

This will be me next year and I feel for you, I will be following the school bus in the car to make sure he gets off at the correct stop on the first day.....OH GOD it's only 12 months away......
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 4:08 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I know the feeling, my eldest started yesterday. Hope his first day goes well and he comes home a happy man. Pic taken by her younger sister on my mobile so not the best shot.
Attached Thumbnails My baby......-img_0105.jpg  

Last edited by northernbird; Feb 2nd 2011 at 4:10 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 5:22 am
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all

Aww that's sweet I had a double whammy last week with the eldest starting high school and the youngest starting prep. I'm cried when leaving the youngest think it's just because she's my baby
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 7:12 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: My baby......

They will need a 4x4 with a diesel winch and 10 strong men to claw my daughter out of my arms on the day she starts school!

Old Feb 2nd 2011, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

[ATTACH]98684Thanks all he had a great day.Is happy to go back tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails My baby......-toms-first-day-high-school-056.jpg  
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by northernbird
I know the feeling, my eldest started yesterday. Hope his first day goes well and he comes home a happy man. Pic taken by her younger sister on my mobile so not the best shot.
He had a great day.Yours looks lovely.Very grown up.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute

My 13 year old "baby" had a great first day at high school. He left home with his new uniform shirt tucked in, but as soon as we got to school, he spotted other kids with it loose and decided it must be OK for him to do it too. It's weird seeing him in lace-up school shoes for the first time. He's already got 2 small pieces of homework to do, more than he had all last term in primary.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 8:22 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

He had a great day.Yours looks lovely.Very grown up.
I am glad he had a good day, I was more nervous than her I think.