Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Now the fire bans over......

Now the fire bans over......

Old Jun 5th 2005, 10:02 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now the fire bans over......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Tee hee, that Sludger doesn't know you too well then Hevs! You with a strap-on.....hmmmm..what an image.... :scared: :scared:

How are the eyebrows??
Singed

I did the petrol tonight and Matt got the honour of lighting No singes for him, his arms are too bloody long
Old Jun 5th 2005, 10:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Singed

I did the petrol tonight and Matt got the honour of lighting No singes for him, his arms are too bloody long
Sounds like its time to get the chainsaw out......

(sorry, couldn't resist it!)
Old Jun 5th 2005, 10:11 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like its time to get the chainsaw out......

(sorry, couldn't resist it!)
Thats tomorrows job, i have a nice little tree to be rid of its about 15 ish meters, perhaps i will get him to hold it in just the right spot for me
Old Jun 5th 2005, 10:19 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Singed

A Fire Dart:

Old Jun 5th 2005, 10:26 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Megalania
A Fire Dart:

Does that get doused in petrol first megs??
Old Jun 5th 2005, 10:34 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Does that get doused in petrol first megs??
Does improve the WaaaHOmpppffffHHH!

So did you have a Guy? Penny bangers to frighten flighty sissys, rockets to send the dogs witless, ...
Old Jun 5th 2005, 10:46 am
High in the Dandenongs

Does improve the WaaaHOmpppffffHHH!

So did you have a Guy? Penny bangers to frighten flighty sissys, rockets to send the dogs witless, ...
We did have sparklers actually and the dog (young en) pooped herself when it went off

I do have a serious question though, is there a law on how big/ much smoke your fire makes? I've just been out to it and its going off. I 've tryed to somther it in that "wandering jew" stuff as the pile of that which we pulled out over the w/e is nearly as big as me. and a load of sawdust and grass cuttings and the fires lovin it. (don't panick though its safe!)
Old Jun 5th 2005, 10:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno about a fire ban in Victoria, there will be one slapped on your garden at this rate
Old Jun 5th 2005, 11:04 am
High in the Dandenongs

Dunno about a fire ban in Victoria, there will be one slapped on your garden at this rate
The fire bans over, but what about the smoke ban :scared: I'm hoping no one will know its us. I just hope the firies don't turn up. Badge, don't even bloody think about it
Old Jun 5th 2005, 11:43 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

The fire bans over, but what about the smoke ban :scared: I'm hoping no one will know its us. I just hope the firies don't turn up. Badge, don't even bloody think about it
I'm at work, about 20 miles away & I can see the smoke.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 11:48 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'm at work, about 20 miles away & I can see the smoke.
It wouldn't surprize me
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:37 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

So did you end up with a Brazilian aswell?

or just on the left hand side?
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:37 pm
Banned

We did have sparklers actually and the dog (young en) pooped herself when it went off

I do have a serious question though, is there a law on how big/ much smoke your fire makes? I've just been out to it and its going off. I 've tryed to somther it in that "wandering jew" stuff as the pile of that which we pulled out over the w/e is nearly as big as me. and a load of sawdust and grass cuttings and the fires lovin it. (don't panick though its safe!)
Many municipalities don't allow any burning at any time to avoid smoke pollution. Otherwise, to reduce smoke and be kind to your neighbours, avoid smothering the fire with stuff which burns poorly - tend and poke it.
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

tend and poke it.
Wise advice

No complaints yet!

JTL
Old Jun 5th 2005, 1:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Wise advice

No complaints yet!

JTL
Anticipated you. Suggest you re-negotiate your conjugal rights contract.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.