Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Thread moving Question where do they go?

Thread moving Question where do they go?

Old Jan 17th 2007, 2:34 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thread moving Question where do they go?

can anyone tell me where you find out where your thread has been moved to? It just says thread moved and now I cant find the ones I have posted cheers
Old Jan 17th 2007, 2:36 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Thread moving Question where do they go?

Which one were you looking for?
Old Jan 17th 2007, 2:49 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

I assume if they had any replies I would know where they are....?
I was looking for the ones I posted about cost of living and information about local areas.
Old Jan 17th 2007, 3:23 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachie241
can anyone tell me where you find out where your thread has been moved to? It just says thread moved and now I cant find the ones I have posted cheers
The thread will still be shown where you posted it but it will say moved next to it - you can still click on that link and it will take you to the thread but in it's new place. Then you just look at the top of the page and see what forum it is in.

Otherwise just click into your profile and view all subscribed threads and you should see them there