Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The "I CAN HELP" thread

The "I CAN HELP" thread

Old Feb 2nd 2011, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold
Default The "I CAN HELP" thread

This is a thread for people who want to support fellow brit settlers at this time of hardship.

Please post things that you need if you are flood or cyclone affected. please post offers of accomodation or other services.

I would welcome any flood/cyclone affected family to our home and may be able to offer cat/other pet care if you find yourself without a roof.
I can also offer some office services/child care if you are trying to get your house habitable
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 12:04 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I CAN HELP" thread

Excellent idea.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I CAN HELP" thread

Originally Posted by odyssey
This is a thread for people who want to support fellow brit settlers at this time of hardship.

Please post things that you need if you are flood or cyclone affected. please post offers of accomodation or other services.

I would welcome any flood/cyclone affected family to our home and may be able to offer cat/other pet care if you find yourself without a roof.
I can also offer some office services/child care if you are trying to get your house habitable
Great idea Odyssey! (might it be helpful to know where you are?)

Watching the pictures on the news this morning just makes you realise how small and insignificant us humans are compared to the mighty weather!