Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bix: Where the bloody hell are ya?

Bix: Where the bloody hell are ya?

Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:14 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bix: Where the bloody hell are ya?

Originally Posted by biggy
nope....ave goat ma tits oot and everythin

Maybe he saw it and decided to keep hideing
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:15 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
**** sake biggy...will you translate that ? (got the lol bit..then you lost me )

It means nobody is getting their hands on her fanny
Old Mar 21st 2006, 11:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
EEeee lass, she says she's got her hand on her ha'penny!
she must have a big hand
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:24 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Maybe he saw it and decided to keep hideing

cheaky witch
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:25 am

Originally Posted by soapy
she must have a big hand

ermmm excuse me!!!!! ye wee keech!!!!! nowt big aboot my kebab
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 12:28 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
ermmm excuse me!!!!! ye wee keech!!!!! nowt big aboot my kebab
thats funny i heard u say that a few times there, or was that an echo
im off before i get ma heed kicked in
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 4:17 am

thats funny i heard u say that a few times there, or was that an echo
im off before i get ma heed kicked in
sits and waits on the wee bassa comin back
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

Craigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really niceCraigy is just really nice

Got an email from Bix & Da Boss - they're fine but the power is just being restored so a little unreliable. Apparently there is a concern as they have run out of beer - can we arrange an airdrop?
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by Craigy
Got an email from Bix & Da Boss - they're fine but the power is just being restored so a little unreliable. Apparently there is a concern as they have run out of beer - can we arrange an airdrop?
Thank fook for that...........beer on its way up BIXIE and DA BOSS
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 6:30 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats good news...thought for a bit that his mane had got tangled in a tree
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

argh relief, thanks for the report craigy, glad they're ok. drying out time bix

debs
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 6:48 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Phew!

Oh hang on they've run out of beer :scared: so it's really serious then
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 7:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

i really feel for da boss...........can u imagine having to put up with him for all this time.
now she knows how we feel
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 7:56 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

i really feel for da boss...........can u imagine having to put up with him for all this time.
now she knows how we feel
Ha she must be praying for the 'net to be returned properly !!
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 7:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Ha she must be praying for the 'net to be returned properly !!
i bet she is, even if she had no roof lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.