Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia
Reload this Page >

South Korean resident returning to UK.

South Korean resident returning to UK.

Old Sep 14th 2015, 2:59 am
Just Joined

vidphile is an unknown quantity at this point
Default South Korean resident returning to UK.

Hi all. I'm new to the board.

I was born in the UK but spent most of my life abroad and this have very little connection with the UK apart from friends and acquaintances.

My family and I will emigrate to Wales in 2016 and I need a bank account before we depart.

Any suggestions how I can go about it? Seems very complicated.

Thanks.
Old Sep 14th 2015, 4:47 am
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: South Korean resident returning to UK.

Hi vidphile and welcome to the BE forums.

I think you will stand more chance of getting a reply to your question if you re-post it in this thread:-

Moving back to the UK - British Expats

Good luck!