Schooling in brunei

Old Mar 26th 2013, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

Angp1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Schooling in brunei

My hubby is interested in a job in brunei. We would be staying at the shell camp but oldest will be going to school in city. Anyone had ANY experience of this. I am not keen on her boarding at all
Any help would be fab
X
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

Freshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really nice
Default Re: Schooling in brunei

My son goes to JIS which is where a lot of the kids do board from KB due to the distance. It's a really good school. Not sure about schools in KB but it must be about 100km away straight down a dual carriage. Some do it daily although a lot would get a driver to do it for them. Boarding is weekly only and school finishes at lunch time on Friday.
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

Angp1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
Have you just moved to brunei
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 12:46 pm
Just Joined

Freshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really niceFreshhorizons is just really nice

I have been here 3 years but the otherside of the Country, it's a fantastic little country and with a little bit of effort there is a great social life to. If you are at KB you are just 20 mins from Malaysian Boarder and will find lots of us enjoy lots of weekends at Miri Marriott. My son is 10 and we do the family monthly hash through the jungle and lots of fun things. Any questions just ask