Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia
Reload this Page >

Recipes pleeeeessssseeee!

Recipes pleeeeessssseeee!

Old Dec 20th 2011, 12:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Recipes pleeeeessssseeee!

I know many of you don’t explore the other forums, simply because you don’t need to but there’s a great recipe thread in The Lounge, the link is in my signature. It’s been going years and it’s full of recipes of all types and levels – there’s even a detailed index in the first post. In the last year it’s gone a bit quiet and I was just wondering if any of you cooks out there would like to join in and add to it. It’s great reading and trying new recipes from other parts of the world and always nice to ‘see’ new faces in there. Please jump in and pass on your favourites.

Thanks
MP20
Old Dec 20th 2011, 8:59 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recipes pleeeeessssseeee!

I posted on there a couple of times a little while back, and both times I think, it all went silent after my recipes. I mean, they're not that bad.

I found it a bit "American" and not sure about some of the ingredients. And maybe they're thinking the same about mine.

I'll have another look tomorrow.
Old Dec 20th 2011, 12:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recipes pleeeeessssseeee!

Originally Posted by bakedbean
I posted on there a couple of times a little while back, and both times I think, it all went silent after my recipes. I mean, they're not that bad.

I found it a bit "American" and not sure about some of the ingredients. And maybe they're thinking the same about mine.

I'll have another look tomorrow.
It's only 'American' because so many of the Yanks and Brits in America have posted on there but there are shedloads of other stuff on there as well. That's also why we'd love to see some 'different' stuff. If there's anything 'odd' ingredient wise, there's always someone who can and will suggest an alternative.

It does go quiet sometimes, nothing to do with you honest.