Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia
Reload this Page >

Fed up of the U.K. Where to Live in Asia?

Fed up of the U.K. Where to Live in Asia?

Old Apr 27th 2012, 10:50 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fed up of the U.K. Where to Live in Asia?

Originally Posted by RedDragon2008
Hi Super noodles

Will be heading up our Asian division focused on:
- Japan
- Thailand
- Malaysia
- Singapore
- Vietnam

Will also be traveling to Hong Kong but more for friends and family

In Australia at the moment
Be careful of working in Japan on a tourist visa. The Japanese are really nice (I am married to one) but sticklers for respecting laws etc. if they think you are using tourist visas to work they will ban you for 3 years...
Old Aug 6th 2012, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

rasika2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Fed up of the U.K. Where to Live in Asia?

Dar Sir,

Why don't you consider Sri Lanka. Many foreigners are migrating to Sri Lanka due to the beauty of the nature as well as the low cost benefits.. If heat is a problem you can always select an upcountry are like Newara Eliya where the heat usually stay within 5 to 20 Celsius. PM me for more details if you are interested,

Thank you & best regards,
Rasika
Old Aug 7th 2012, 3:44 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fed up of the U.K. Where to Live in Asia?

Hi Rasika, the PM function only works after you've done 3 (I think) posts.

It's a bit confusing, but most of the threads relating to Sri Lanka can be found in the India section. Follow link below. I think it's just that there's not enough threads to warrant a whole section for Sri Lanka, so India seemed like a convenient spot.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169

You'll see at the top of that forum, there's a sticky that I wrote about the Sri Lanka retirement programme, which sounds like a good one. Maybe you might want to take a look at that thread? Sounds like you have a lot of local knowledge about Sri Lanka.

By the way, you might want to take a look at the Site Rules too. They're on the pink banner above, top right.