Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia
Reload this Page >

Did anyone know where got hiring painting artist?

Did anyone know where got hiring painting artist?

Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:09 am
Just Joined

jc_minmin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Did anyone know where got hiring painting artist?

My boyfriend is thai and we(me malaysian) are going to move to singapore, but the problem now is he hvn't get any job offer yet. We are so worry about it. We had sent a lot of resume but not much reply. I really don't know whats the problem. Or maybe this is the culture of Singapore? So, now i need you guys help. Did anyone who knows art gallery or any job about art company that need hired? He skillful in drawing freehand, story board support, painting water color, painting by photoshop and well versed in Macintosh environment. He can work as a team and communicated by simple english.
we will go Singapore by coming mid of June. So please just let me know if they wan't to have a further interview he can go anytime.
This is urgent for us, we'll appreciate any of your reply. May God bless you.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 8:30 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did anyone know where got hiring painting artist?

Well jc_minmin acknowledging the people trying to help you on your first thread might help you get advice on your second.

I can't help with job but I have to ask, how is your boyfriend going legally to Singapore without a job? Have you really researched this move?
Old Jun 5th 2009, 11:38 am
Just Joined

jc_minmin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Did anyone know where got hiring painting artist?

Originally Posted by Seasider
Well jc_minmin acknowledging the people trying to help you on your first thread might help you get advice on your second.

I can't help with job but I have to ask, how is your boyfriend going legally to Singapore without a job? Have you really researched this move?
this is why we keep looking job and sent what ever we believe can from now. Of cos if he still cant get any job of he talent, well no chooice he got to do other job first that can stay at singapore.