Aviation

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 7:42 pm
Mamma said knock you out

Air Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really nice
Default Aviation

Hi everyone

I am currently holding a Commercial Pilot License with no experience but with loads of motivation.

There's plenty of airlines of all kinds and sizes but they're not reachable. I have sent hundreds of applications but nothing seems to work, so I thought of going there to look by myself. I do not know when exactly but I already have the idea in my head : get a ticket to Malaysia, Indonesia or Singapore, rent a car and go for a road trip and meet the air carriers in person. There are plenty of small commuters in the area but none are easily reachable over the internet.

My financial situation is .. Hummm! Let's not talk about embarrassing things. That's why I'm ready to take the risk and spend whatever I have left

If you can help me out to find a Pilot job, please do so.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 6:45 am
Mamma said knock you out

Air Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really nice
Default Re: Aviation

DOn't anyone in here work for an airline in Asia ????
Old Mar 25th 2006, 5:59 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Air Polygamy
DOn't anyone in here work for an airline in Asia ????
http://www.expat.or.id/

AP, try to go to the forum above, i remember 2 or 3 guys in there working for airline. Not sure wether they still hanging around in there. But worth a try.

-novi-
Old Mar 25th 2006, 12:32 pm
Mamma said knock you out

Originally Posted by novita77
http://www.expat.or.id/

AP, try to go to the forum above, i remember 2 or 3 guys in there working for airline. Not sure wether they still hanging around in there. But worth a try.

-novi-
Thank you novita!

By the way, don't I know you?

Last edited by Air Polygamy; Mar 25th 2006 at 1:00 pm.
Old Mar 25th 2006, 3:40 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Air Polygamy
Thank you novita!

By the way, don't I know you?
I dont know, u tell me
Old Mar 25th 2006, 3:54 pm
Mamma said knock you out

Originally Posted by novita77
I dont know, u tell me

That was a funny one Novita. LOL
Old Mar 25th 2006, 10:35 pm
Just Joined

kiwiblossom has a brilliant futurekiwiblossom has a brilliant futurekiwiblossom has a brilliant futurekiwiblossom has a brilliant futurekiwiblossom has a brilliant futurekiwiblossom has a brilliant future

I think you'd have trouble getting work with a small airline, unless you speak some Japanese.

I do some work for a major airline and they do indeed hire foreign pilots, but mostly to work as first officers on airliners. By all means try the major airlines, but don't forget that since Japan Airlines and Japan Air System completed their merger, there is if anything an oversupply of pilots, and that affects rival ANA as well.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 5:05 am
Mamma said knock you out

Originally Posted by kiwiblossom
I think you'd have trouble getting work with a small airline, unless you speak some Japanese.

I do some work for a major airline and they do indeed hire foreign pilots, but mostly to work as first officers on airliners. By all means try the major airlines, but don't forget that since Japan Airlines and Japan Air System completed their merger, there is if anything an oversupply of pilots, and that affects rival ANA as well.
So where can I apply? I have always been reluctant to apply at Japanese Airlnes for I know they do not need pilots, especially unexperienced ones like me. But I'd sign a commitment bon if they offer me job.

There must be a opporutnity out there and I want to find it. I hope this thread will help.

Thanks Kiwiblossom
Old Mar 27th 2006, 6:38 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Done a search on Gogle and got these.
http://www.pilotcareercenter.com/Job...asp?JobRegID=5
http://www.aviationjobsearch.com/employer.asp?catID=20
http://www.pilotcrewjobs.com/
http://www.findapilot.com/index.php?a=5

Try these or do a Google yourself. Hope this helps.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 7:19 am
Mamma said knock you out

Originally Posted by Jockstar
Thanx Jockstar,

I already got all these websites saved on my computer and I check them every few days. I appreciate your help.

Last edited by Air Polygamy; Mar 27th 2006 at 7:27 am.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 7:32 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Try airasia. The link here....
http://www.airasia.com/english.php?f=askus&p=jobs
Old Mar 27th 2006, 10:36 am
Mamma said knock you out

thanx again Jockstar,

I had already applied to Air Asia not too long ago but had no reply. I'll apply again in the next few minutes, maybe it will work out.
Old Mar 28th 2006, 10:43 am
Mamma said knock you out

Do u have any names in Thailand? What about those air taxi that operate between different islands and or cities ?
Old Mar 28th 2006, 11:46 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

Flight International every year produces an A-Z list of Operators worldwide the new one is bound to be out very soon, not sure if they have it online but just stay tuned for the magazine, it might be of help.
Old Mar 28th 2006, 12:47 pm
Mamma said knock you out

Originally Posted by Boomerang
Flight International every year produces an A-Z list of Operators worldwide the new one is bound to be out very soon, not sure if they have it online but just stay tuned for the magazine, it might be of help.
Thanx boomerang ... I mean Pedro

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.