Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia
Reload this Page >

Air Asia X & transitting from Low Cost Terminal to KLIA Main Terminal

Air Asia X & transitting from Low Cost Terminal to KLIA Main Terminal

Old Sep 5th 2008, 4:27 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Air Asia X & transitting from Low Cost Terminal to KLIA Main Terminal

Hi All,

Anyone have any experiences of Air Asia's long haul A330 services? Guess that means just KL - Gold Coast, Aus service for now?

Also does anyone have knowledge of the various options for transferring between the LCCT and the main terminal. I've checked out the airport website but its a bit bewildering in the number of services it lists...I'm more than happy to just jump in a cab if that's a viable option.

One more thing.....anyone know if there is baggage storage at either LCCT or the main terminal? This I couldn't find on the airport website.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

B
Old Sep 7th 2008, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

galba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud ofgalba has much to be proud of
Default Re: Air Asia X & transitting from Low Cost Terminal to KLIA Main Terminal

Originally Posted by bcworld
Hi All,

Anyone have any experiences of Air Asia's long haul A330 services? Guess that means just KL - Gold Coast, Aus service for now?

Also does anyone have knowledge of the various options for transferring between the LCCT and the main terminal. I've checked out the airport website but its a bit bewildering in the number of services it lists...I'm more than happy to just jump in a cab if that's a viable option.

One more thing.....anyone know if there is baggage storage at either LCCT or the main terminal? This I couldn't find on the airport website.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

B
KLIA/LCCT shuttle transfers ~ For those arriving at KLIA and require transfers to LCCT , take the glass lifts to the 2nd level and from there take the escalators down to the bottom level where the bus terminal is located. There are vans/buses leaving for LCCT (Low Cost Carrier Terminal) every 20minutes from platform 9. The fare costs only RM1.50 and take 20minutes travel time. Operation time : 4.30am until 12.00midnight

For those arriving at LCCT and require transfers to KLIA, the vans/buses are located outside the arrival hall. The bus/van leaves every 20minutes. The fare costs only RM1.50 and take 20minutes travel time. Operation time : 4.30am until 12.00midnight

Hope this helps

Galba