Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Zagreb , Croatia

Zagreb , Croatia

Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of
Default Zagreb , Croatia

I am going there tomorrow , intend to stay in Croatia for around 2 weeks ;
if anyone'd like to meet , please : p.m. me !
Cheers
R.
Old Jun 27th 2007, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zagreb , Croatia

Originally Posted by Ray51
I am going there tomorrow , intend to stay in Croatia for around 2 weeks ;
if anyone'd like to meet , please : p.m. me !
Cheers
R.
lovely place!! dont forget to go up the mountain on the train!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Deedee13
lovely place!! dont forget to go up the mountain on the train!
Which train ? The ancient monorail to the old town and that cannon ?
Up the Sljeme hills , I go in my car , to the top , then get a refreshing Spritzer !
Old Jun 27th 2007, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray51
Which train ? The ancient monorail to the old town and that cannon ?
Up the Sljeme hills , I go in my car , to the top , then get a refreshing Spritzer !
haha.. nice! some fantastic scenery isnt there!
Old Jun 27th 2007, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yupp !!! :
the scenery , the young lamb " on the spit " , the Spritzers , the luvverly HR-girls , cheap petrol and all that fun = Hoorayz !