Just Joined

les owens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Are you looking for eu-fx

If you are looking for the eu-fx site? this closed on 21 dec les
Old Jan 1st 2013, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

First, the most immediate news. For anyone who saw a warning when trying to visit a review page or Performance Test page in the last few days, it was a false alarm. There was no malware on the FPA's site. The alarm was caused by an external site the FPA connects to. Google's Api site provides scripts for many websites. One of their scripts appears to have been compromised. That script isn't one the FPA uses.

This means that Google was posting warnings about us because some FPA pages are connected to a Google site.

Other happenings in December include...

At least one scam company continues to pay for Denial of Service attacks against the FPA. In December, they've been targeting the reviews more often than the forums. If you find an FPA page won't load, try again in a few minutes. If that fails, try again in an hour or two. Most of the outages don't last long at all.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 8:19 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biffta
Tried to access the above link and I got a warning from my Chrome browser that this site contains malware. Don't know if it's a false warning or not. Strangely, although I have malware software installed, this is first time ever my browser has flagged up this warning for any site.

I have tried that link 3 times over the holiday and not once has it been reported by my Norton and it allows me immediate access and displays a Norton approved sign against it in Google listings

However, although it would appear to be erroneous it does at least prove that theoretically your protection is working

last year I got a report on a previously accepted site, further investigation showed that the server being used by the URL host was in a batch of servers which contained a website that had been reported for malware and other nasties, contaminating the credibility of all. the hosting company removed the relevent site and all is now back to normal.

Originally Posted by amideislas
Murky befriends murky.
a little unhelpful or are you suggesting I would post a link to malware

`

Last edited by Domino; Jan 2nd 2013 at 8:22 am.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 9:20 am
Just Joined

grumpr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by les owens
I have found many that have made investments.Have you? if so contact me

yes, i too invested in them. received the forms last month and notification of 'liquidation', sent them back. since then no response and unable to contact them.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 11:26 am
Just Joined

Thank you for your posting. Yes, I am a victim also, but I have managed to contact another 7 people now, the losses to date are well over one million euros. As you may have realised by now, this is a total scam. If you would like to know more, please email me - I cannot say too much in an open forum.
[email protected]

Regards
Les
Old Jan 8th 2013, 10:04 am
Just Joined

grumpr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by les owens
Thank you for your posting. Yes, I am a victim also, but I have managed to contact another 7 people now, the losses to date are well over one million euros. As you may have realised by now, this is a total scam. If you would like to know more, please email me - I cannot say too much in an open forum.
[email protected]

Regards
Les
have replied to your direct email address

thanks