Are you looking for eu-fx

Old Dec 19th 2012, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

les owens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Are you looking for eu-fx

I have found many that have made investments.Have you? if so contact me
Old Dec 19th 2012, 4:05 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you looking for eu-fx

Originally Posted by les owens
I have found many that have made investments.Have you? if so contact me
I do just fine on my own, but thanks for your soon-to-be-deleted advert.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for your reply.But this post is not an add as you infer but to help clients of the company recover their money. Of six clients I have contact with they and myself have lost over one million euros. So your comments are very unhelpful.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 4:41 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your reply.But this post is not an add as you infer but to help clients of the company recover their money. Of six clients I have contact with they and myself have lost over one million euros. So your comments are very unhelpful.
Hmm. let's review:

Thread Starter: Newbie, 1st post.

Thread title: Are you looking for eu-fx

First post: I have found many that have made investments.Have you? if so contact me

First question: For what? To invest in your EU-FX scheme would be my first thought...

Last edited by amideislas; Dec 19th 2012 at 4:44 pm.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 4:42 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

as they are based in Dubai it is a moot point as to how much money you can ever get back
but they still seem to be trading despite your efforts as EU-FX.COM on line although the holding co EU International went into vol liquidation in Nov 2009

Last edited by Domino; Dec 19th 2012 at 4:45 pm.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 4:44 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

How much do you charge then
Old Dec 19th 2012, 4:47 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
How much do you charge then
for you, as a personal favor as I know you, a very special rate
Old Dec 19th 2012, 9:46 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Still on then..wots up
Old Dec 20th 2012, 7:49 am

seems we may have been a bit hard on Les, although his post certainly gives the impression he is selling something, as it seems there are rumours running around the Forex community about this company
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public.../www.eu-fx.com
and there appear to be people who have lost money - or can't get access or returned.

but then as I said earlier, the website shows it being run by EU International Ltd, which went into vol liquidation back in Nov 2009

Dear old Granny had the right of it, Never a Lender nor a Borrower be, and keep all your money under the bed.

`
Old Dec 20th 2012, 10:23 am
Just Joined

Thank you Domino for your last posting.

Yes, I myself am a victim of EU-FX and I now have contact with 5 other people and the amount of money involved is well over one million euros.

With reference to the letter of liquidation (November 2012) this is a decoy method to bide for more time while they start closing down IP addresses and bank accounts. Obviously, the more people who come forward, the more weight and pressure it puts on investigating authorities. I am not charging, I am tryiing to collate a wealth of evidence.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 10:27 am
Banned

Sorry if it's true
Old Dec 20th 2012, 11:00 am
Banned

Thank you Domino for your last posting.

Yes, I myself am a victim of EU-FX and I now have contact with 5 other people and the amount of money involved is well over one million euros.

With reference to the letter of liquidation (November 2012) this is a decoy method to bide for more time while they start closing down IP addresses and bank accounts. Obviously, the more people who come forward, the more weight and pressure it puts on investigating authorities. I am not charging, I am tryiing to collate a wealth of evidence.
Sorry Les, but your original post sounded pretty suspicious. I stand corrected.

Sounds like a few schemes I've had the pleasure of wasting my money on long ago. Unfortunately, the chances they'll get away with it is pretty high.

very sorry, I sincerely hope you didn't bet the farm.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 11:32 am
Just Joined

Amideislas, thank you for kind reply regards les
Old Dec 20th 2012, 11:37 am
Just Joined

Default eu-fx.com

Old Dec 20th 2012, 3:49 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Sorry if it's true
Maybe now you understand why the mods took no action.

If you suspect that a post is actually an advert or touting for business then please report it rather than make snide comments about it on the forum.

It is our job to moderate the forum, not yours.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.