Visa question

Old Feb 23rd 2017, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

pampered is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa question

Good evening all.

My nephew (British, living in Spain) has a Columbian girlfriend.
She recently joined him in Spain and was given a 90 day entry stamp at the Spanish border. (Columbians are visa free nationals for Schengen countries).

They would now like to travel to the UK for a family gathering and have a UK visa application in progress.

Should the visa be granted, would she have a problem re-entering Spain from the UK. We have no idea whether her entry stamp into Spain is multi entry or indeed whether the airlines in the UK would allow her to travel.

Thank you.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa question

Originally Posted by pampered
Good evening all.

My nephew (British, living in Spain) has a Columbian girlfriend.
She recently joined him in Spain and was given a 90 day entry stamp at the Spanish border. (Columbians are visa free nationals for Schengen countries).

They would now like to travel to the UK for a family gathering and have a UK visa application in progress.

Should the visa be granted, would she have a problem re-entering Spain from the UK. We have no idea whether her entry stamp into Spain is multi entry or indeed whether the airlines in the UK would allow her to travel.

Thank you.
I think the more important question is whether your nephew's girlfriend will be allow to enter the UK as she has an UK visa application in progress.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Thats why i asked.... "Should the visa be granted"... forewarned is forearmed.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

I think the OP means that the girlfriend has a visitor visa application in at the moment in order to go to the family gathering.

If granted, and she goes to the UK, will her 90 day stamp (not Schengen visa) allow her back into Spain.

I think it will as long as it is within the original 90 day issue date and she has proof of her departure from Spain back to Colombia.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 8:34 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

As your nephew's girlfriend is not a resident of Spain her application is likely to be refused.
Old Feb 24th 2017, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Many thanks for your input guys.