Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

TRAVEL AND GETTING TO SLO

TRAVEL AND GETTING TO SLO

Old Nov 22nd 2014, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice
Default Re: TRAVEL AND GETTING TO SLO

Sir H traveled to England but I went to Slo so we missed a golden opportunity to meet
up. The sun was out in the mountains and I was in a short sleeve shirt when in the sun.
Evening had a hard frost which disappeared quickly in the mornings.
Brnik , Kamnik and the Kranj flat lowland valleys had fog for three days but when I left the airport was OK.
Food was a joy even in the two places I ate in Kranj. Just amazing but as nobody reads or posts it's not worth recommending!? KG was 95 % closed and I was the only person on the streets in the evening. It was hard to find a place to stay especially as it was early evening.
Might go to SLO for Christmas . Anyone about??
M&G
Old Nov 27th 2014, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Sir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really nice
Default Re: TRAVEL AND GETTING TO SLO

Indeed, we almost passed on two different chargers in the fog of battle, M.

So what are these places in Kranj?

What was the food, and do you have prices? (Remember, to someone on Slovene income, the prices may not appear so cheap.)

As for Xmas, well, perhaps we could meet up? H lFL