Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Suggestions on making contact with British expat in Brussels

Suggestions on making contact with British expat in Brussels

Old May 3rd 2007, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Balzac will become famous soon enoughBalzac will become famous soon enough
Default Suggestions on making contact with British expat in Brussels

I met an English male in Waterloo station on Easter Monday. I am a Canadian woman currently living in Calgary. My friend had just left to get me some headache tablets. As I watched him walk away I made eye contact with this guy. Next I knew he was asking if he could sit at my table. I was instantly attracted to him. I usually don't feel compelled to talk to strangers, but I had to either speak or else walk away. It felt too stressful just to sit there. We chatted for ten minutes max but I know I would have been with him until his train left. Unfortunately my friend returned and I had to leave. Not quite enough time to exchange contact details. I walked away with such a feeling of regret..

All I know is that he is English and currently living in Brussels. I have placed ads on Xpats and Myexpatica in Belgium. Any other suggestions on how I might make contact?
Old May 3rd 2007, 4:42 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suggestions on making contact with British expat in Brussels

You obviously know what you are doing, but I'd recommend caution
Old May 3rd 2007, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

Balzac will become famous soon enoughBalzac will become famous soon enough

I assume you mean because I'll attract every creep and pervert in Brussels to say it's him.

Of course only he would know what we discussed, physical descriptions etc
Old May 5th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of

I live in Bru , for quite a while now and I know good many Brit expats there ;
you can p.m. me , maybe with the description and/or any other pertinent details , the places he visits here , occupation etc...