Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Spanish highway code

Spanish highway code

Old Sep 23rd 2004, 7:04 am
Just Joined

MarcoGoalo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spanish highway code

I'm told that ther Spanish higway code is available in English, I have never been able to find it though. Does anyone know where I can get it, or perhaps have a copy they dont need that they could sell to me.
Ta.
Old Sep 24th 2004, 3:12 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spanish highway code

Originally Posted by MarcoGoalo
I'm told that ther Spanish higway code is available in English, I have never been able to find it though. Does anyone know where I can get it, or perhaps have a copy they dont need that they could sell to me.
Ta.

I didn`t think anyone knew enough about driving in Spain to write a highway code.
They just drive anyway they want to.... turn left out of a right hand lane, park on roundabouts, red light means a chance to rundown a tourist, the list is never ending....
Try the traffico dept in the local police station they might be able to help, but then you will need Spanish to understand it.
In the SUR they advertise in the services part Spanish driving test in English, maybe they can help.
Old Sep 25th 2004, 7:55 am
Very Old Member!

ScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Spanish highway code

Must agree with jdr re driving in Spain! However there is a book 'Motoring in Spain' by Brian J Deller which was reissued early this year, with the latest changes in the regulations. It costs about 15€, but try motoringinspain in a search engine and see if you can get it cheeper.

It is written in English, with a excellent Englist to Spanish phrase section in the back to help if your Spanish is like mine!!

Hope this helps,

Jock