Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Snowboarding Ideas

Snowboarding Ideas

Old Dec 10th 2008, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Snowboarding Ideas

Hi all,

I'm looking for somewhere alternative this year to ski but still with a bit of an atmosphere. I've been to the likes of Meribel, Mottaret, Morzine and Bulgaria so fancy trying somewhere new.

Would also be looking for a shared chalet / guest house.

Some ideas would be much appreciated.
Old Dec 11th 2008, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Celtic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Snowboarding Ideas

How about my neck of the woods?

http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/At...nd-Ice/Skiing/
Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:41 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Snowboarding Ideas

Sierra Nevada, Granada, Spain. not very big but good atmosphere and great for boarding!!
Attached Thumbnails Snowboarding Ideas-afb006.jpg   Snowboarding Ideas-afb007.jpg   Snowboarding Ideas-view-sierra-nevada.jpg