Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Old Jan 21st 2013, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant future
Default Re: Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Originally Posted by fizzytom
Yes, it's odd how an Obcina can be big like Maribor's or just a few houses. That surely can't be very economical
Five large spread out villages and a vast amout of land in between in our Obcina!

Last edited by Mike and Janet; Jan 21st 2013 at 5:39 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Jan 21st 2013, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

mbkarl is on a distinguished road

Think our občina is for about 12,000 people. They are getting a bit arse'y about bin collection, i must remember to shout "Gotof Je" out the window next time i drive past
Old Jan 21st 2013, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

Ourslo is not letting my posts go live I have no idea why????
have tried 4 times now.
Anyway I give up, if someone posts again over there can you please send them all my regards as it is a little sad that its closing down!
Old Jan 21st 2013, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

mbkarl is on a distinguished road

Can't post either, the news of the forum close has actually made it more active than it has been for months
Old Jan 21st 2013, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all

I'd be so bold as to suggest that who is able to post is political as some people are able to - and some aren't. I haven't tried myself.
Old Jan 21st 2013, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

Hi mbkarl I have been trying for days now and other who have posted after me have got theirs up.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by booboo24
Ourslo is not letting my posts go live I have no idea why????
have tried 4 times now.
Anyway I give up, if someone posts again over there can you please send them all my regards as it is a little sad that its closing down!
Must be you Una! No probs putting a post on there this a.m.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

Hey, fancy seeing you guys here.
Can't get away from us that easily and I could use M & G (OK not with ampersand).
Will try the facebook stuff of Fizzypop and Louise Our Slo but not very keen as hate it and never wanted to bother but just maybe its OK...
Weekend in KG was great, people just so friendly, food fantastic and everything worked (bar the sledging) not like the broken down monorail at Stanstead or the E passport machines.... god its good to moan but for M & J I will stay positive especially about Slovenia which is easy to do - its just life in London thats difficult and perhaps getting to the NEC tommorrow by car or train.
Best to you all. G & M
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all

I posted but wasn't convinced it would appear but there it is. I quite like this site. Even though the finer details may differ between EU countries, it's good (and interesting too) that people with experience of other countries can see the threads and offer advice, or just join the in the chat.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

hi! Great to see you here M AND G! I really don't mind at all if people don't want to join Facebook; it's not for everyone. I'm keeping the page going though you won't find as many updates as you will on the Our Slovenia page. It's actually quite difficult to get more than a few people commenting and posting and i didn't want people bombarded with posts from me so I'm taking a relaxed attitude and posting less frequently there.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by M AND G
Hey, fancy seeing you guys here.
Can't get away from us that easily and I could use M & G (OK not with ampersand).
Will try the facebook stuff of Fizzypop and Louise Our Slo but not very keen as hate it and never wanted to bother but just maybe its OK...
Weekend in KG was great, people just so friendly, food fantastic and everything worked (bar the sledging) not like the broken down monorail at Stanstead or the E passport machines.... god its good to moan but for M & J I will stay positive especially about Slovenia which is easy to do - its just life in London thats difficult and perhaps getting to the NEC tommorrow by car or train.
Best to you all. G & M
Hey M,great that you have dropped in,would be great shame to lose touch,prehaps Mac will even visit too!
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

I've been in touch with Mac so hopefull he'll be along soon. Mike & Jen, and GEmmaB also expressed an intention to come along
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 11:50 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mike and Janet
Hey M,great that you have dropped in,would be great shame to lose touch,prehaps Mac will even visit too!
Sorry to hear you were in hospital Hope it was nothing serious? Had our own escapade with my son getting a piece of lamb (cough cough, say no more) stuck in his throat and the endoscope perforating the esophagus. Fortunately, any infection was controlled and he is home and slowly recovering - kids, no wonder I'm going grey....
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 11:52 am
Just Joined

AdeleG is an unknown quantity at this point

I've joined you now too so I can keep reporting on the white stuff (of which there is A LOT) and of course other Slo type stuff too!

Adele
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

Hi Adele - nice to have you along! Fiona

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.