Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Old Oct 2nd 2012, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

mbkarl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Slovenia....so anyone else out here

welcome booboo, so you still can't get telemach or siol in your neck of the woods?
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant future

Hi Boo,glad you found us at last, was begining to think it would just be MBKarl and us!!
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

Thank you for the welcome
No mbkarl, still as bad as ever, but we live in hope

Beautiful Autumn day here today, off to make a cup of coffee and sit on the swing chair for a while
Old Oct 6th 2012, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

so as i said before they wont give us a sub forum just for Slovenia until the powers that be on here see a few posts about Slovenia.

So maybe when we started new threads in the Europe forum we should do slovenia dash subject so it stands out

Slovenia - Where Can i get some proper Bacon
Old Oct 8th 2012, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant future

SLOVENIA!!!!!! British Food Day in Lidl October 15th.Baked beans,chedder,short bread,fudge,scampi etc!
Old Oct 9th 2012, 11:02 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mbkarl
so as i said before they wont give us a sub forum just for Slovenia until the powers that be on here see a few posts about Slovenia.

So maybe when we started new threads in the Europe forum we should do slovenia dash subject so it stands out

Slovenia - Where Can i get some proper Bacon
What happened with the Hungarian section was that all posts relating to Hungary were on one, very long, thread - which became difficult to read. There were also a few regular posters on the thread keeping it alive. So, basically, you have to have regular posts from a number of users over a period of time to show that there is demand for section - once this is shown, you will get your own section. Good luck
Old Oct 11th 2012, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for the advice rural hungary

i don't seem to be able to tempt people over from the other forum, despite every post been pre-moderated and some questionable 'business oppertunities' been allowed to appear on there
Old Oct 14th 2012, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mike and Janet
SLOVENIA!!!!!! British Food Day in Lidl October 15th.Baked beans,chedder,short bread,fudge,scampi etc!
12 hours,19mins and counting!
Old Oct 15th 2012, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

aha, i had forgot about this

*hops in the car*
Old Oct 15th 2012, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

Slovenia!!!! On the subject of food and drink,can i recommend anyone in the Prlekija Area to pop in to the local tourist board office and pick up a copy of a very well produced little booklet called Eko Prlekija,this lists all the Eko farmers in the area along with thier photo there is a list of what each farm produces and sells,very useful for those who like to shop local and get the best there is!
Old Oct 15th 2012, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

that is really good info, we need to make New threads in the Europe section with that kind of thing to get Slovenia noticed
Old Oct 16th 2012, 12:03 pm
Banned

Wiliam100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Portorož rulez! I really love Portorož near the Jadran sea. It is a magic place!
Old Oct 20th 2012, 10:21 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wiliam100
Portorož rulez! I really love Portorož near the Jadran sea. It is a magic place!
Just googled Portoroz and it looks lovely
Old Nov 1st 2012, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default St Catherine's Day

When I visited Lendava to get my passport photos made I had hoped to meet a CouchSurfing contact who lives there. His reply came too late but he says the town has a St Catherine's Day market on 25 Nov. A market seems an odd type of event for a saints day so I wondered if this has some significance?
Old Jan 18th 2013, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

bump this thread, since the our slovenia forum is closing its doors
hopefully we might get an influx of british expats in slovenia

thats if they are trapped in the 3 foot of snow!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.