Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Old Jan 22nd 2013, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant future
Default Re: Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
Sorry to hear you were in hospital Hope it was nothing serious? Had our own escapade with my son getting a piece of lamb (cough cough, say no more) stuck in his throat and the endoscope perforating the esophagus. Fortunately, any infection was controlled and he is home and slowly recovering - kids, no wonder I'm going grey....
Hi Rural,pleased to hear that he,s doing o.k,best not mention where the lamb came from!As for me,its great being home ,snow or not and we have to see what the future holds!All good wishes,Mike.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 12:01 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdeleG
I've joined you now too so I can keep reporting on the white stuff (of which there is A LOT) and of course other Slo type stuff too!

Adele
Hi Adele and everybody else from Slovenia, welcome to the BE forums. I'm just across the border and you can find me in the Hungarian section. If you need any help or have a question about the site, feel free to drop me a PM or email. We have a free classified ads section, members gallery and lots of useful information, enjoy browsing.

We still have a couple of feet of snow in our village and it has been snowing all day again - I want to go shopping but hate driving in these conditions
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 12:03 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mike and Janet
Hi Rural,pleased to hear that he,s doing o.k,best not mention where the lamb came from!As for me,its great being home ,snow or not and we have to see what the future holds!All good wishes,Mike.
Lamb, what lamb Best of luck for whatever happens and hopefully it's all good.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant futureMike and Janet has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AdeleG
I've joined you now too so I can keep reporting on the white stuff (of which there is A LOT) and of course other Slo type stuff too!

Adele
This is fun! All the old gang will be here soon!!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 2:18 pm
kjn
Just Joined

kjn is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Slovenia....so anyone else out here

Hi all
We have also joined due to demise of old forum. Look forward to hearing from everyone regarding life et al in Slovenia.
Ken
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all

Hi Ken - great to see you here. Hopefully we'll catch up at Luton on Saturday. Fingers crossed we make the flight. We aren't so concerned with the flight departing on time, it's more about whether our train from Newcastle will get us to Luton on time.

I'll send you a private message with our mobile number.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by M AND G
Hey, fancy seeing you guys here.
Can't get away from us that easily and I could use M & G (OK not with ampersand).
Will try the facebook stuff of Fizzypop and Louise Our Slo but not very keen as hate it and never wanted to bother but just maybe its OK...
Weekend in KG was great, people just so friendly, food fantastic and everything worked (bar the sledging) not like the broken down monorail at Stanstead or the E passport machines.... god its good to moan but for M & J I will stay positive especially about Slovenia which is easy to do - its just life in London thats difficult and perhaps getting to the NEC tommorrow by car or train.
Best to you all. G & M
Hay great you have decided to join I much prefer a forum than facebook but FB has its place too!
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mike and Janet
This is fun! All the old gang will be here soon!!!!
Yippee! this is great, hi everyone, I was feeling a little sad as Ourslo wouldn't let my posts through and couldn't say bye to everyone, now its looks like I don't have to worry :
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 5:06 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

This is certainly an interesting development
Where have you all arrived from ?
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

mbkarl is on a distinguished road

Alot of us posted on www.ourslovenia.com but that is closing down now.

Hopefully there are more to come!
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

Dear Mitzyboy - we are from Our Slo but took time to get here. Also looked at a nice photo on your page of Death Valley. Hope it is the one in the US as Gill & I flew over it in a glider in 1979 !! No point in me calling myself Mikeyboy then......
Good to find a new home .
M & G
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

curryking is an unknown quantity at this point

Any room on here for another one???
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

the more the merrier, pass me a Laško
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

curryking is an unknown quantity at this point

Only Brown Ale here mate.
Old Jan 22nd 2013, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Don't tempt me I'm all out of Brown Ale and Tesco Hungary is a long way away

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.