Reload this Page >

Seeking EEA family permit

Seeking EEA family permit

Old Oct 23rd 2009, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

Berliner is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Seeking EEA family permit

Dear Sir,

Thanks for this site.I am new over here and found it interesting. Well i have few questions regarding EEA family permit.

1) I am a German(EEA) Citizen. But my wife is not a EEA Citizen.
She has holding a German resident permit for family reunion. we are residing in Germany.
2) we are planning to visit UK for 2 weeks.
3) I would like to apply for her a EEA family permit. is it possible?
4) how long the processing time could be?
5) currently i am unemployed and getting around 1550 Euros as Arbeitslos 1. which is not from public funds but from Employment office because i already paid as Employment insurance.
6) is it possible that UK Embassy could refuse my spouse EEA family permit application because i am getting unemployment benefit from arbeitsamt(Employment office)?
7) if they issue the permit then how long would it be valid?
8) do we need to appear for a personal interview to Düsseldorf or online application would be enough?

i am grateful to your assistance.

Regards
Berliner
Old Oct 24th 2009, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Celtic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of lightCeltic Princess is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Seeking EEA family permit

I looked at this recently for a friend who wanted to travel to England with his wife. I was told that whether a visa is required or not depends on which country the spouse comes from. She was from the Philipines so it was required. I was told it would take 8-10 days to process.

All the information you need is here:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/