Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Required Licences in UK and Europe

Required Licences in UK and Europe

Old Nov 17th 2009, 7:02 am
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 83
warrigal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Required Licences in UK and Europe

the unimog is the choice because it is 4wd and unfortunately up to 5 ton and a truck classification
warrigal is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.